F1 : Germany

Devon

Car(s)
2008 MY09 Subaru Impreza RX
Discuss...

Go Schumacher and go Webber...maybe he'll get to finish the race this weekend.

Well lets hope the BMW can hold up and the Bridgestones work well again.

What's up with the FIA's decision on the mass damper thing for Renault. Last week was the vertical fins for BMW.

First you get approval from the FIA, you use it, then they ban it?!?

What's the deal?

yesssssssss kimi finally got on pole.. i dunno if he got it just cuz he is light on fuel and mclaren wanted at least one pole once this year, might as well make it at home track.. or if they trully are quick.. i guess we'll see when he pits

^ Haven't seen you around for ages... Woah... Schumi will kick his ass, tough...

Bastard_Penguin said:
Well lets hope the BMW can hold up and the Bridgestones work well again.

What's up with the FIA's decision on the mass damper thing for Renault. Last week was the vertical fins for BMW.

First you get approval from the FIA, you use it, then they ban it?!?

What's the deal?

I know what you mean. Seems like the FIA is just making up rules now as they go along. Though their decision to cut 5 minutes off the last qualifying session is for the better, I'd like to see them, for once, actually stick to rules and regulations that they themselves have put up.

Not only did the Renaults lack pace, but Alonso also seemed to be bent out of shape during qualifying. Michael cutting in front of him in the pits irked the shit out of him apparently. Fisichella having the cooler head naturally did better than the world champion.

Haha yeah. Well maybe something will hapen to Michael or not. Maybe Alonso wished something would happen considering it was his birthday that day.

Damn I don't have Speed TV, anyone know a free channel or somewhere on the internet that shows the race?

Right now I'm just staring at the "Live Timing" program from F1.com

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Victory for Schumacher in front of Felipe and Kimi :thumbsup: :burnrubber: :dance: :mouse:

and i feel sorry for Webber :(

yay! schumacher wins! Too bad I couldn't watch it, I have to find a way to see these races

Such a disappointment for Webber. He was going very strong for the first half of the race, only to be let down by the car for the, what, 8th time this year.

Ferraris were in the class of their own today, and the title race is very much alive. Even if Alonso will take it eventually, it's good to see that he doesn't just walk it. I wonder how much of Renault's lack of performance is down to losing their shock absorbers...

It was a surprisingly entertaining race overall, which was good. Next up is Hungaroring which is very unlikely to be of any interest.

I feel bad for Webbo too, mainly because he could've put Alonso back another place :lol:

Great race though, and it even had a good amount of real passing to boot. Love seeing Kimi back up front, even with a screw up in the pits, and absolutely thrilling to watch Ferrari walk the field as badly as they did.

That developed nicely - was looking like another quiet one at the start, but picked up as the race went on. Gutted for Webber, another great drive with nothing to show for it. Great seeing Kimi having a good result - especially considering the extra stop & the looooong first stop. Got to be some worried people at Renault after seeing Ferrari's pace.

Yea I wouldn't be surprised if there's some heads rolling in the Renault/Michelin camp after this, especially since there will be essentially no change in the cars between now and this upcoming weekend at the Hungaroring. With more high temperatures expected there, Michelin and Renault look to be on the ropes once again.

interesting race.. wasnt surprised to see kimi pit so soon in the race.. glad to see the car competitive again.. hungary is in exactly one week so i wouldnt be surprised if ferrari's get another 1-2

on another note.. as much as i hate renault.. cuz i am a huge mclaren fan.. i would rather be seeing alonso winning than schumi.. better mentality for alonso when he starts next year in the mclaren seat.. more relaxed

Good to see Honda competitive again, and for Webber what can I say. This year championship will go to the last race unlike last year.