F1: Indianapolis

POWERRR!!

I bet Alonso will have this race in the bag as well!

So has anyone else here subscribed to Speed TV's On-Board pass? For $14.99, you'd have access to pit to car audio, up to 6 on board videos, and other stuff as well. I just purchased a subscription and i'm actually taking a day off from work tomorrow just so I can watch the first Friday practice session on demand!

http://gms.speedtv.com/

i dunno.. alonso has had some pretty bad luck on this track.. he never made it to the finish line before

What was with the end of the session? he went off track.

^^ Are you talking about M.Schumacher or Alonso? Alonso was just probably trying out something new, while Schumi was paranoid as hell! He made sure no one got to take a look at his car's undercarriage while it's being hoisted up the tow truck. :lol:

I was talking about Alonso, off the end of the straightaway in turn 1. No damage, but the tire guys aren't going to like it.

As for Schumi... that was funny, being oh so gentle with the car, and helping the guys out, what a guy eh? lol...

Bastard cable company took SpeedChannel and 2 other stations off the air. So now I can't watch Formula 1. For no reason either, I'm pissed. :censored: :censored: :censored:

massa - good lad for that pass at the first corner - great first 15 minutes

otherwise, bit of a parade.

How. Is. Montoya. still. allowed. to. drive?????

He is endangering everyone else out there, when was the last time he didn't fuck up somehow. This time he actually managed to crash 7 other guys out of the race with him.

Take away his licncse already! :x

mmap said:

He is endangering everyone else out there, when was the last time he didn't fuck up somehow. This time he actually managed to crash 7 other guys out of the race with him.

Whoa, settle down there. I agree he was mostly to blame for this one, but there was a lot of cars fighting for a small amount of track - the squeezing from Button & Kimi having to brake also contributed.

As for Canada - well, that was Rosberg's fault I'm afraid.

Finally a proper race with with a proper result :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mmap said:

there is always a major first lap incident in nearly every season.

it's just the fun

and if you look at the video footage, montoya was surrounder on his right, bang on the apex, trying to fend of cars and then ah fuck, kimi just braked out of nowhere.

Blythy said:
mmap said:

there is always a major first lap incident in nearly every season.

it's just the fun

and if you look at the video footage, montoya was surrounder on his right, bang on the apex, trying to fend of cars and then ah fuck, kimi just braked out of nowhere.

Agreed. It wasn't Montoya's fault. It was unlucky that both McLarens were out of the race like that, but that's just the way races are. Sometimes things don't go according to plan.

and besides. that incident was pretty much the only exciting thing that ever happened during the entire race. so 9 cars finished, this race isn't much different from last year's after all!

rosberg must feel pretty shitty, everyone who finished the race got championship points, except him :lol:

fbc said:
Whoa, settle down there. I agree he was mostly to blame for this one, but there was a lot of cars fighting for a small amount of track - the squeezing from Button & Kimi having to brake also contributed.

Alrighty I'll agree that I am not the most unbiased person to do the judging (the fact that I have never raced in my life should also shut me up... but no) and should this have been an isolated insidence I would've understud. But the guy is really not paying attention to what he does.

The Rosberg insident wasn't the only one in Canada ( he also passed under a yellow flag, and NO it wasnt Nicos fault ;) ) He spinned on the warm up lap a few races ago and just generally fucks up all teh time!

aaahh / end rant :mrgreen:

Montoyas the only thing that makes it interesting to watch anymore even if he is a liability

peter3hg2 said:
Montoyas the only thing that makes it interesting to watch anymore even if he is a liability
QFT

Montoya's one of the only drivers who actually takes chances, sure they don't always work, but either result is always spectacular.

That said, I'm disapointed Kimi was out first corner.

don't discount fisico, he's immense, italian and mad - fantastic :D

alonso is brilliant, but boring.

Aka said:
Montoya's one of the only drivers who actually takes chances, sure they don't always work, but either result is always spectacular.

Taking chances is one thing, endangering other drivers is another.. Just ask Heidfelt if he liked the ride he received thanks to J-BM.

I am not saying that at the end of the day the first corner thing was comletely his fault after all, all I am saying is that a pattern is emerging...