F1:Japan

Devon

Car(s)
2008 MY09 Subaru Impreza RX
Formula 1 is in Japan this weekend for the second alst round of the year. Discuss...

MS to pass alonso in the points, Webber to finish in the top 8 somewhere.

can't wait to see Ferrari and Schumi be number one

i didnt care who won at first, as its been good racing the last number of rounds, but with alonso not sticking with the team and putting out this selfish image (i was all alone out there and it was the team trying not to support me.. blah blah).. i want the very estatic ferrari camp to take it..

i dono though, its hard to predict this season they are just so close in terms of performance, and alonso was just womping it after his dry tires in shanghai..

at least it will be dry.

Looks like a cool track with the bridge and everything. I've never watched a race around this curcuit, so I'm looking forward to watching the race :)

wooowww i CANNOT wait to watch this race!! massa and schumi in front row( in that order ;) )then a toyota 2nd row :thumbsup: and renault 3rd row :lol: :lol:

what really suprised me is that both raikonnen and pedro didnt make it to the final round :thumbsdown:

go ferrari!!

It's going to be an interesting start. That's for sure. I'm sure Alonso will pass the Toyota's at the start

Sure might jump ahead of Toyotas in the start, but on the longer run things might go differently. If BS is very good also in the race, then its game over for Alonso, even Nico could jump ahead in second pitstop.

One of MS favorite courses, if his Bridgestone's hold up he will do well. :)
Toyota and Honda will run light to show face. 8)

Well Ralf SHOULD do well in Suzuka considering his experience in Formula Nippon (1996 Champion), but his average is around 6th place in his F1 career. If the BS really shines today, then the Toyotas will be good spoilers for the race.

Hopefully it'll be sunny but rain is always welcomed :D

Suzuka is sold out as well. Obviously it is the last Suzuka race before they go to the "safe" Fuji circuit. Fuji has dramatically improved since the last F1 race there but Suzuka just has a great flow to it! Shame to see it go.

Bastard_Penguin said:
Suzuka is sold out as well. Obviously it is the last Suzuka race before they go to the "safe" Fuji circuit. Fuji has dramatically improved since the last F1 race there but Suzuka just has a great flow to it! Shame to see it go.

Very disappointed with that decision - Suzuka is such a great, flowing track, Fuji has nothing on it.

FUCK! NOO! why god? WHY?!

I couldn't be bothered staying up late to watch the delayed telecast we get here so I decided to find out the results and I'm very dissapointed. I hate Schuii but I still wanted him to win and go on to take the title as it would have been great to cap off his career like that. Nothing against Alonso - I'm just getting a tad bored of him.

It would have been so good for them to go onto the final round really close in the championship but oh well....

:thumbsdown: :censored:

What a shame, only chance MS has now is to win in Brazil and for Alonso to not finish...

Bang bang, that awful sound.... bang-bang, my engine shot me down....... poor Schumi....

oH WELL, Time to do something More constructuve with those Sundays from now on......

** PICKS UP BIRDWATCHING BOOK, BINOCULARS AND PUTS HIKING BOOTS ON **