F1 MMORPG

no, not really, but its nice you get something for helping out, and is only 5.31 USD

watto said:
I've only got $45K... this may be because I just pimped my motorhome thingy :p

I've been putting the first pit stop btn laps 15 & 20, I've not had a finish lower than 5th so I must be doing something right!
what does the motorhome do anyways?

it helps you sign sponsors

on another note, you're doing alright now mate!! But the big question is, when will the money run out?

flyingfridge said:
it helps you sign sponsors

on another note, you're doing alright now mate!! But the big question is, when will the money run out?

about the money...uhhh i just hope that my sponsors will sign, if not, im so doomed for next season. :| I have been hovering around the 5mil mark, so i havent been really saving any money.

so how about you? Planning ahead for next season?

Yeah, i'm working on signing sponsors, although they're proving rather difficult at the moment. I'm operating at a slight profit but every now and then i'll do something like upgrade my facilities, so i'm swinging between 4 and 6 mil. Not really doing a lot of development on the current season's car i'm working on researching the new one, that's really going quite slow too, and i'm trying to sign ferrari for next season's engines. that should be a given now, negotiations are at 65%.

flyingfridge said:
Yeah, i'm working on signing sponsors, although they're proving rather difficult at the moment. I'm operating at a slight profit but every now and then i'll do something like upgrade my facilities, so i'm swinging between 4 and 6 mil. Not really doing a lot of development on the current season's car i'm working on researching the new one, that's really going quite slow too, and i'm trying to sign ferrari for next season's engines. that should be a given now, negotiations are at 65%.
oohh engines...i need to get those started...damnit, i wish we still had those SR racing engines for 50K :(

For me, im just hoping that my monocoque research will work and pull through. I have suppliers for my suspension and brakes next season, but as of now...my monocoque needs a lot more work before i can use the parts im buying to full extent.

So how's everyone season going?
Tomorrow is the last race of the season, and i have the Constructor championship in the bag. My #1 driver is also going to secure the Driver's championship. My #2 driver is currently in #2nd place, with just 6pts ahead...so hopefully he will be able to score enough pts for a perfect season. :D

Well, I have the championship in the bag along with a 1-2 finish for my drivers, but I am pretty sure I have no sponsors for next season. The Sponsor screen confused the shit out of me, and as they gave me sponsors, I never negotiated for more. But at least I have 29 million to last me through next season.

osabros said:
when i do research, what does "risk" mean???

"risk" is the possibility of your research going wrong. Like at risk 1, research progress is done the fastest, but the possbility of negative research is also the highest. At risk 3 or higher, research is done a lot slower, but there is a lot less posibility of negative research.

GraemePC, no sponsors? wow thats crazy...you have to assign staff to different sponsors in different area of the cars. The sponsors on the right show the sponsors you currently have this season, not the next. As for me, i was able to get every single area of my car with sponsors for next season except for one.

wow, i only managed to get sponsors for 2 places. they are the top 2. I will only be making a million per race from sponsors this season, so something will have to be throttled back. The car is a lot faster now, so my max research and only a little development policy has paid off so far. going to make more effort to get mid-range sponsors this season, rather than aim for the top money.

This part of this season is awfully nice too: http://img498.imageshack.**/img498/8491/graphicssuppliersferrari0wk.jpg

well, we can really help each other out now cuz...were not in the same league anymore :(
And Blake Racing (the other guy from last season that was catching up to me towards the end of the season) is still in the same league as me :|

I managed very good for sponsors...im earning 2,235,294 per race this season :mrgreen:
However, im still worred that i didnt do enough research on my car, i got suppliers for the brakes and suspension, so they should be fine for now, but other parts of the car need a lot more work.

And its good that you got Ferrari power, because this is what i have on my engine cover: http://img29.imageshack.**/img29/5661/graphicssupplierstoyota3fr.jpg

Unfortunately, so do most of the main rivals in my new league (but some got BMW and Honda). :( My league is now #725...which one is yours?

p0w3r said:
osabros said:
when i do research, what does "risk" mean???

GraemePC, no sponsors? wow thats crazy...you have to assign staff to different sponsors in different area of the cars. The sponsors on the right show the sponsors you currently have this season, not the next. As for me, i was able to get every single area of my car with sponsors for next season except for one.

Well, It turns out I have the first 2 signed for a total of 1 million a race. That helps because after I cut back on some staff, I can break even on a race.

Now my finances are in order, time to work on making my car the best.

Season's over tomorrow, and i have only one thing to say about my season....pure dominance :D

I operated at a profit while still being sucessful on the track. How successful? Look at my results:

http://img391.imageshack.**/img391/2487/untitled0yb.jpg

:mrgreen: Yup, thats a 1+2 finish on every race except for 2 where one of my drivers crashed. I am going to win every single race this season if i win tomorrow's race :D

THE MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DELETED MY ACCOUNT!!!!! i introduced my brother to the game and i created an account for him and then i logged into my account to check my status. next thing i know i can't log in and i get an email saying my account has been deleted because i have multiple accounts. THE CREATOR OF THIS GAME IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah, im pretty far in dbt from the last season(of ewhich i placed 2nd. Im taking the next couple seasons off, firing all my development staff and raking in the ponsor money, i want at least 20 mil before i get started up winning again

Holy Thread Bump Batman!

Is anyone still playing this game? I've been off it since the thread died but i'm thinking about getting back into it...