F1 MMORPG

I think I am stuck in an inactive league. :thumbsdown:

I am the only one who qualified for the last race and everyone else pits every 10 laps in every race with both drivers, except for one team.

ok now my front wing development is at 28%....if i dont get at least 3rd...im going to be sucidial

Anyone out there care to share their pit strategies? Lap 18 and 36 has worked for me so far, 2 races, 2 firsts, 2 thirds. Though everyone else is running about 1/2 a second faster a lap, they are pitting 4-5 times a race.

I've only got $45K... this may be because I just pimped my motorhome thingy :p

I've been putting the first pit stop btn laps 15 & 20, I've not had a finish lower than 5th so I must be doing something right!

watto said:
I've only got $45K... this may be because I just pimped my motorhome thingy :p

I've been putting the first pit stop btn laps 15 & 20, I've not had a finish lower than 5th so I must be doing something right!

i've been using a calculator to figure out the best combo of pit stops for each track

which is why i've never had lower then 1st place

Gah, overstaffed, now i'm down a million bucks!

How do you make tose calculations?

wooflepoof said:
Gah, overstaffed, now i'm down a million bucks!

BANK BALANCE: -1,633,145
:cry:

but i won the last race :D

but my 2nd driver crashed :x

...i can never win :cry:

wooflepoof said:

To help you decide, you are shown the number of laps for the race, how long it takes to go through the pit lanes (don't forget, to pit it takes the time it says, plus 0.3 seconds for every lap of fuel you put in the car) and finally, the amount of time added to your lap for every lap of fuel you carry, meaning if you pit on lap 10, you have 10 laps of fuel onboard, and if the fuel penalty is 0.1 seconds, thats 1 second extra on your first lap of the race, 0.9 on the second lap, 0.8 on the third race etc.

^wow thanks :thumbsup:

as for pit strategies i won 1st and 2nd in the last race with my first driver doing 2 stops and my 2nd on a one stop. And i told 1 to push and the other to take risks.

I got myself a 1st and 2nd place at Monaco! :D :woot:

Plus, im 3rd in manufacturer and my #1 driver is 2nd in points :) :thumbsup:

In the overhauled game u gotta sybscribe to use some of the features ?3 per month, not too bad its nice to kno ur supportin them

it's only really engine building isn't it?

flyingfridge said:
it's only really engine building isn't it?

It includes:

• F1-TM Subscriptions
    F1-TM is a free web based game, although if you enjoy playing we do ask that you help fund its operation by subscribing, the very small cost per month helps keep the game online and updated for you to enjoy.

To give something extra to all those who subscribe, below is a list of advantages to subscribing.
    1) The ability to play in a league with your friends
    2) The ability to design, make, use and supply custom engines
    3) Be able to rename your drivers
    4) If you downgrade your facilities, you will receive 50% of the costs back
    5) Be able to set an unlimited value for your drivers when selling them
    6) No advertisements in the game
    7) The ability to add a signature to your forum posts
    8) The ability to hire contractor staff for the research and development departments
    Subscription rate: ? 3 per calendar month

not much point in my opinion :unsure: