F1: Montreal

POWERRR!! said:
on a different subject, what about that right rear tire dude from mclaren huh? wasn't it pretty unprofessional of him to have raised his hands in the air out of frustration? that guy ougtta be relegated to sweeping the garage.

Those guys are under a lot of stress. When someone makes a stupid mistake which in tern fucks up their concentration they get pissed. I don't see how you can blame him?

I think problem was that faulty clutch made wheel move all the time, making change difficult.

Kimi said that clutch almost caused him to jump-start and slowed down his general pace because every gear change was bit slower than it should be.

trionic said:
I think problem was that faulty clutch made wheel move all the time, making change difficult.

Kimi said that clutch almost caused him to jump-start and slowed down his general pace because every gear change was bit slower than it should be.
Racing driver excuses...

POWERRR!! said:
the Interceptor said:
POWERRR!! said:
speaking of pissed. montoya will surely have a couple of choice words for rosberg. it really was his fault anyway, even though he was infront of the mclaren. montoya had the line and he simply shut the door on him.

funny how the race stewards didn't penalize rosberg for that incident. it probably would've been a different story had that been yuji ide in a super aguri!
You can't be serious with that!

Rosberg was in front, so it actually was his curve. He even gave Montoya some space, but this chicane just happened to have not enough space for two cars. And as none of the two wanted to give in, they collided. How is that Rosbergs fault?

the way i see it is that montoya had the line. it is true that rosberg gave montoya space as he had expected the mclaren to pass him. BUT like you said, there wasn't enough space for two cars in that chicane. he had no where else to go but right straight into that williams. montoya having the straighter line, quickly caught up to rosberg and hit him.

had rosberg follwed the more conventional line through that chicane, montoya simply would've followed him through rather than hitting him.

on a different subject, what about that right rear tire dude from mclaren huh? wasn't it pretty unprofessional of him to have raised his hands in the air out of frustration? that guy ougtta be relegated to sweeping the garage.

well what montoya did to rosberg is the same thing he had done to schumacher about one lap before... except the only difference is that schumacher went on the grass.. rosberg should have done the same