F1: Silverstone

MercedesAMG

another F1 weekend... so whose gonna win it.. Renault or Ferrari...

i am still rooting for mclaren, but i still think they are too slow regardless of their performance at monaco.. monaco is more of a drivers track

Yeah, this is a track for a fast car... 78% of the track driven on full throttle.

So yeah Mclaren will probaly not be fighting for a win, even if it is their home race. Personally I'd like to see someone else win for a change, Jensons turn finally??

The chances of Jenson winning are like the chances of Alonso losing the title this year.......

Although I hate their domination of the sport, I'm not betting against Renault and Alonso taking another win.

One of my favourite races of the season - I look forward to it so much since the cars are just spectacular at Silverstone.

I can't see the status quo changing - though it would be fantastic to see Kimi finally get the result he deserves.

i've been pounding a few laps at silverstone myself! these are recordings of me playing f1 career challenge for the pc. i'm in the tf106 (toyota's car from last season).

TV Cockpit View
Cockpit View

now i don't normally drive as sloppily as shown. the large hi8 video camera which i used to shoot these videos greatly obstruted my view of the computer monitor! honest! :mrgreen:

Go Kimi, I'm rooting for him like always. I hope its a good race.

jayjaya29 said:

I just hope he manages to get a lift back to the pits instead of having to walk all the way like usual :lol:

LoneWolf said:
jayjaya29 said:

I just hope he manages to get a lift back to the pits instead of having to walk all the way like usual :lol:

he walked back to his friends yacht damnit.. get it right!

whatever, it happens.. i'll still be rooting for kimi

alonso again....what a cvnt. i hate his smug spanish guts

meh, pit tactics suck...

Anyway, they said on the tele that Buttons first quali was ruined by the fact that he had to go to the weighing, and didn't have the time to go back and improve his time anymore... can someone confirm that its the case??

If so, then how much does that suck!

Bit of a boring race to be honest. Alonso and renault just don't make mistakes. Everyone got too spread out.

MercedesAMG said:
LoneWolf said:
jayjaya29 said:

I was talking about his luck in general, not just Monaco!

Another boring win by Alonso, good to see Schumacher get 2nd, but it does seem the championship is over :(

Looks like Mr Speed is gonna be dragged in front of the Stewards (again) for taking out Ralf, who subsequently took out Mark.W.

Looking forward to Canada though, one of my fave races :)

Quiet race, apart from Speed vs Judgement, and Kimi vs Michael after the Safety Car.

I can't see anyone truly challenging Alonso - he's just controlling the races and driving just as quick as he needs to, but no quicker.

I think michael lost time with kimmi ahead of him, he could have pushed alonso if he was second in quali, he had the pace. Another boring race like spain. In the first few races of the season atleast alonso was not on pole so he fought through the field to win, but now from pole to win every race.

Bloody hell, poor Webber.

SOmebody buy that guy some luck for his birthday :cry:

LoneWolf said:
MercedesAMG said:
LoneWolf said:
jayjaya29 said:

i believe monaco is the only race this season that his car broke down......

MercedesAMG said:
LoneWolf said:
MercedesAMG said:
LoneWolf said:
jayjaya29 said:

i believe monaco is the only race this season that his car broke down......

Oh yes, you are right. That is worrying, at least last year Mclaren could claim to have a fast car which kept breaking down. This year they don't have that excuse anymore.

Poor Kimi, he deserves better then this.