F1 web based simulator game

LoneWolf

Anyone here heard of BATracer?

If so, I've just started a new 2006 season in a long running series of mine (lot of friendly regulars playing), and currently we need three more drivers to get the season started.

If you haven't heard of it, basically it's a free browser based F1/motorsport game. It advances every 24hrs, you do your practive, set up qualifying strategy, qualify, then another pre-race warm-up, set up race strategy, and race. Doesn't sound like much but trust me, even if you're not a motorsport fan it's good fun.

There's currently a Toyota and two Midlands available. I know, not the best of choices but trust me, it is great fun and you can do remarkably well in what may appear to be a slow car (last season a player in a Torro Rosso won five GP's).

If you're interested, follow this link:

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?49.

Register, then under the Game drop down menu click on 'Private Games'. Type in the game no 11723. The game name is F1CM06-VIII, and the password is also F1CM06-VIII. Choose your name, driver attributes, car, and then we can get started. :)

Everyone and anyone is welcome 8)

****EDIT: Grid full. If you're interested in playing in the next season PM me :)****

Last edited:
I'm giving virtual F1 a try this season. I've never done any virtual sports so hopefully it'll turn out well.

I'm giving virtual F1 a try this season. I've never done any virtual sports so hopefully it'll turn out well.

Wasn't aware of that. I'll register and check it out later on today.

I joined, but it never let's me race. It just tells me it's full