[F4TA] Round Eight Discussion

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Round Eight - March 25th to April 8th
Infineon Raceway - Indy Racing League Circuit

Restrictions:

Maximum Level A, PI 600.
No Slicks.
Car must weigh less than 2,250lbs.

Entries to me via PM by midday GMT on April 8th. Please include 'F4TA Round Eight' and your Gamertag/FG username in the subject line. Please post in here when you have submitted, there's less chance of me losing entries that way (although so far it hasn't happened).

Don't forget to get as many photos of your (potentially winning) car if you have a gold account.

Rules and league calendar

Have fun!

I believe that on most rounds , people are somewhat busy and haven't performed to the max they could.

I suggest this as a double points round , so that everybody tries as hard as they can for this round...

P.S - Anyone that comes in front of me this round gets a Veyron SS from me !
GetPhoto.ashx
Valid only for people with a Time on the Leaderboards

Last edited:
YOU'RE ON!!! lol :lol:

Too bad this isn't the NASCAR layout. I've done so many laps on that one across numerous NASCAR games xD

I don't think double points would have any effect on how people take part. It would, however, inflate the value of every other round.

Besides, if ever there were double points I'd have those for either Fujimi Kaido or Nordschleife since they are harder circuits than any of the others or alternatively for the final round to keep the overall championship interesting.

edit: also, some of us don't want to take this thing too seriously either, as you probably can see from some of my car choices.

Last edited:
I'll be away for the easter so I submitted my time already. Plenty of room for improvement left...

The track's good fun.

Submitted. Had a hard time putting together a good lap. I'd do well in one half, and give up in the other.

Sorry everyone, I've been working on the Land Rover all day fitting a new turbo. I'll get the results sorted now.