[F4TA] Round Five Discussion

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Round Five - February 12th to February 26th
Top Gear Test Track - Drag 1/4 Mile

Restrictions:

Maximum level D, PI 350.
America manufactured cars only.
RWD Only.
No Slicks.

Entries to me via PM by midday GMT on February 26th. Please include 'F4TA Round Five' and your Gamertag/FG username in the subject line. Please post in here when you have submitted, there's less chance of me losing entries that way (although so far it hasn't happened).

Don't forget to get as many photos of you (potentially winning) car if you have a gold account. :smile:

Rules and league calendar

Have fun!

So, no drag slicks correct?

So, no drag slicks correct?

Apparently I didn't notice your post, sorry. Correct, no drag slicks. That would be far too easy. :p

I had a go at this yesterday with a Chevy Nova, it's a lot of fun. Driving in a straight line is within my limits. :lol:

I don't mind the driving part, but I don't like the process of restarting via the menus after every run...

I'm somewhere in the low-to-mid 14s with my Camaro. Will try out other cars sooner or later, though...

Hmm, I wonder how my dad's 1960 corvette would do in a 1/4 mile. Guess I'll have to find out when I get a break from all this homework. =/

Sorry I kind of dropped out of this, dealing with my real car took up too much of my time and energy. I'll try to pick up the next "season" from the beginning.

Sorry I kind of dropped out of this, dealing with my real car took up too much of my time and energy. I'll try to pick up the next "season" from the beginning.

Well I know that we all have other commitments, so I kind of designed the league with that in mind. You're more than welcome to join in whichever rounds you can, who knows you might end up in a decent position at the end.

Sent in. All I had from my 'Bird.

Submitted. Lovin' the 1960 Corvette! Well, except for not having whitewall tires. =p

funny-stop-sign-queen-Freddie-Mercury.jpg

Will be a couple of hours before I can get the results up, sit tight. :)

Last edited: