[F4TA] Round One Discussion

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Round One - November 29th to December 18th
Ladera Test Track - Full Circuit Reverse

Restrictions:

Maximum level E, PI 270.
FWD only.

No Slicks.

Entries to me via PM by midday GMT on December 18th. Please include 'F4TA Round One' and your Gamertag/FG Username in the subject line. I am submitting my own entry, my photos will be posted in the results thread. Please post in here when you have submitted, there's less chance of me losing entried that way. :)

Rules and league calendar

Have fun!

So how are you doing guys?

After a quick 5 laps in my Peugeot 107 im down to 1:02. Should be able to get it under the 1min mark with this car :)

So how are you doing guys?

After a quick 5 laps in my Peugeot 107 im down to 1:02. Should be able to get it under the 1min mark with this car :)

I would be quite impressed to see that without slicks. I'm struggling to even break into the 1:02 mark...

Damn.

Oh , btw , no slicks means no racing/drag tires right ? Sports tires are legal ?

Oh , btw , no slicks means no racing/drag tires right ? Sports tires are legal ?

I'm assuming that's what it means. I think I'll be able to get down to 1:01 maybe 1:00 if I'm lucky... I was finally able to cure my understeering issue in two of the corners which helped out a lot.

so is this like a secret submission sort of thing? no one is willing to share their times? :D

edit: submitted my time :)
edit2: gamertag farjonil

Last edited:
so is this like a secret submission sort of thing? no one is willing to share their times? :D

It's up on the club leaderboards section but fwiw the best time I have so far is 1:02.551....

It's up on the club leaderboards section but fwiw the best time I have so far is 1:02.551....

ohh... i ran my time in test drive so it's not on the leaderboards. hehe. did a 1:00.589

*SIGH* :p

*SIGH* :p

wow, looks like I've got some work to do to get my time down from a 1:01.467.

These times are very impressive, I've tried and can't get close with my driving 'style'. I'd love to see some replays if people are still putting in times like this.

Also please take photos of your car when you're bored of driving, I'd like to make a montage at the end. Bitmap if possible but normal size Jpeg will do.

Time Submitted! GT: Wheelz2448

Not sure if my low post count made it decide to not send though. I was reading another thread where someone said they had a problem like that.

Edit for pictures:

F4TAR1Finish.jpg

SonicCorner.jpg

Last edited:
I've been running E275. Time to rerun @270. D'oh!

I've been running E275. Time to rerun @270. D'oh!

Yeah I put that in to keep you all on your toes, and forgot about it myself. :lol:

Thanks for the 4 entries I have so far, you still have until Sunday to submit your time if you haven't. :)

Last edited: