[F4TA] Round Three Discussion

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Round Three - January 15th to January 29th
Rally di Positano - Full Circuit

Restrictions:

Maximum level B, PI 500.
4WD only.
No Slicks
Drivetrain swaps to 4WD/AWD are allowed.
Front axle must have at least 5% of the power.

Entries to me via PM by midday GMT on January 29th. Please include 'F4TA Round Three' and your Gamertag/FG username in the subject line. Please post in here when you have submitted, there's less chance of me losing entries that way (although so far it hasn't happened).

Don't forget to get as many photos of you (potentially winning) car if you have a gold account. :)

Rules and league calendar

Have fun!

Last edited:
I have a feeling that this round is going to be tremendously frustrating. Skimming the walls at these speeds with pad steering is going to be a nightmare...

Is a car still 4WD if the center differential is tuned to 0% front? :p

Looks like I've got a new course to learn.

I have a feeling that this round is going to be tremendously frustrating. Skimming the walls at these speeds with pad steering is going to be a nightmare...

The Kerbs.. They are my biggest nightmare, they are just out of place in a track that?s already quite narrow...

Is a car still 4WD if the center differential is tuned to 0% front? :p

Looks like I've got a new course to learn.

If you took the hit on the Performance Index , you might as well use it :p

Are we allowed to do drivetrain swaps as long as the end result is a 4WD car? For example, an RWD car swapped to 4WD.

I'll just clear these up. :)

Drivetrain swaps are allowed if the end result is 4WD/AWD, and power to the front axle must be at least 5% (I can't remember what the allowed range is but will check. 1% would be pointless). :p

Submitted my time already since I'll be away the whole of next week. Spent a bit of time on this round, though, so hopefully it'll be enough for a podium...

I've got something halfway decent going with this, but really what I've learned is that I don't much like 4WD.

Ugh, there is more in the car, but you have to be perfect, once you lose traction in the front wheels it's minus 0.5 seconds (assuming you can avoid the wall) and once you touch or even go near a wall, you're invalid for two laps...

Last edited:
14 hours left to get entries in, some interesting ones in. :)

Sent. Wasn't my best, forgot and didn't have enough time today to put in for a better lap.

8.1257031381.stop-hammer-time.jpg

8 entries this time, I'm just going to sort out the points. :)

waaahh i hope i made it :)

8.1257031381.stop-hammer-time.jpg

8 entries this time, I'm just going to sort out the points. :)

I sent it 15min just before you posted this. :D did i make it?????

my weapon of choice:

Forza35.jpg