[F4TA] Round Two Discussion

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Round Two - December 18th to January 15th
Tsukuba Circuit - Full Circuit

Restrictions:

Maximum level D, PI 300.

No Slicks.

Entries to me via PM by midday GMT on December January 15th. Please include 'F4TA Round Two' and your Gamertag/FG username in the subject line. I am submitting my own entry, my photos will be posted in the results thread. Please post in here when you have submitted, there's less chance of me losing entries that way. :smile:

Rules and league calendar

Have fun!

jan 15. just perfect. il be away from my xbox till the 12th :p

Only one entry so far, don't forget chaps. :)

Just a heads up for those of you who have gold, one of the monthly rivals happens to be a time attack on Tsukuba Circuit Full Circuit in D-class. Just in case you want to make some money while hotlapping.

Is this a standing lap (from the line) or a rolling lap (2nd lap around)?

Whoops sorry I never thought of that. Thanks for your entry. :)

I really need to get around to setting a time that's not in a Hummer H1. Also the several cars with which I tried and failed to beat the H1 :blink:

That Renault looks superb, I'm so stealing that image for a montage at the end of the league. :p

4 days left, currently I have 4 entries. I think I'll send a polite reminder to round 1 participants I haven't heard from. :)

Last edited:
Eh, I'll throw a picture of mine up as well...
http://img100.imageshack.**/img100/42/pinto.jpg

Some very interesting cars, and we now have 8 submitted times. There are some very close ones too. :D

Love the pictures, I'll add them to the montage list. :)

sent mine too :)

Just submitted, I really was just dicking around and have not had time to revisit, so it's better than nothing. Rather annoyed that you can't seem to get your pictures off the console without Gold.

Submitted my time as well. Spent a few hours on this yesterday and today and am quite happy with how I did in the end. We'll see whether that remains the case after the results are published... :lol: