Fabtech Ford F-350 Super Duty

RUU-CHAMA

Car(s)
Mazda6
2007 SEMA Preview: Fabtech Ford F-350 Super Duty Is Perfect Storm

LAS VEGAS ? Ford has posted yet another provocative image previewing the 2007 SEMA show on its Web site. The vehicle in question this time is the Fabtech Ford F-350 Super Duty, christened the "Power Storm."

The behemoth truck stands 10 inches taller than the stock truck courtesy of a four-link suspension, Dirt Logic coil-over shocks and a Fabtech custom Dana rear axle. The striking graphics are done by Haney Designs with House of Kolor paint.

No details were spared on this monster truck. The Fabtech Ford F-350's 20-inch wheels even get custom lug nuts.

Exterior details include a Precision billet grille, Sir Michaels roll pan and AMP Research side steps. A Rhino bedliner rounds out the package.

X-Treme Toyz tweaked the F-450 in a similar manner, setting it 10 inches over stock on a Fabtech suspension with Dirt Logic shocks and X-Treme Toyz front and rear torsion sway bar system. The 6.4-liter PowerStroke diesel gets a power jolt from a Banks Six Gun power tuner and AFE intake system. The exterior boasts a red-on-black paint job by Matrix. The sliding cargo floor has a Thule Xporter rack system with bike mounts for Cannondale mountain bikes. The cabin is decked out with massaging front seats and a Kenwood entertainment and navigation system.

The 2008 Ford F-450 by DeBerti Designs is described as "the ultimate hauler for your Harley," thanks to a Deep-V bed. The exterior is given a menacing look in deep black PPG paint with bright purple pinstripes and Alcoa aluminum wheels.

What this means to you: This is what draws people to Vegas in the waning days of October.

ford.f450.deberti.designs.5.500.jpg

ford.f450.deberti.designs.4.500.jpg

ford.f450.deberti.designs.3.500.jpg

ford.f450.deberti.designs.2.500.jpg

If you're someone who needs a 6.4 litre engine to haul groceries, the kids and to run over those celebrities with airplanes in their driveways who tell us to conserve then this is the truck for you.:rolleyes:

WHY GOD WHY

Who on gods green earth needs this?!?!? I've ridden in some big trucks, this is just ridiculous. Oh I know who; Mid life crisis, gold digger married, balding, rich, white guys who own harleys with extra loud exhaust and then complain about my subwoofer, with 800000 kids.

ugly and useless except that bed it would make moving heavy stuff much easier.

Nice low-loading bed.. wouldn't want any fat yanks to lift anything, strain their muscles.

I'm actually growing tired of seeing these bloody things everywhere, they take up too much road, get in the way, make too much noise and cause more local pollution than a petrol-engined truck. Unless you've got serious towing duties, you have absolutely no need for something like this.

If any man buys one of these hideous things, shall his penis disappear completely.

They finally did what alot of people do: drop their dualies. I dunno, I think it looks cool. You got to admit, the wheels look pretty badass.

First, let me say this particular pickup truck is ugly and pointless. I mean, you might as well get a fullsize or whatever.

But as to trucks like this, [insert my normal "you can't haul 10000 lbs with a hatchback" rant here].

I'm actually growing tired of seeing these bloody things everywhere, they take up too much road, get in the way, make too much noise and cause more local pollution than a petrol-engined truck. Unless you've got serious towing duties, you have absolutely no need for something like this.
That's what I've been ranting about every time someone makes a thread for another one of these monstrosities. But as much as I hate to admit it, I do think this looks pretty cool. I still hate it to no end, but it can still look cool right? :p

I just noticed two weird things hanging down under the front of the truck moving waste of space. Any idea what those are and what they do?

I'm really interested in how they set up the rear axles. If they managed to keep 4X4 and strength, that's amazing!

It is front wheel drive. I actually liked it until I read that fact.

Nice low-loading bed.. wouldn't want any fat yanks to lift anything, strain their muscles.

If any man buys one of these hideous things, shall his penis disappear completely.

You are not British!!!!!!

That is quite possibly THE most stupid thing I have EVER seen.

It's for SEMA. Of course it's useless and makes no sense.

Seriously. Give it a rest. Your comments have no affect on me, a part from annoying everyone else and myself.

I'll stop when you stop. Until then...........:p;)

Accept the fact that you have no real leverage to influence anyone.

Never said I did, just pointing out a few things.