Fast-Autos.net Forum Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
For anyone who visits the forum, it's down. Drew and I are working on getting it to not crash. ETA Monday at this point. :)

If you have any questions not answered on the down page, feel free to ask here.

I HOPE EVERYTHING GETS RESET AGAIN... NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN SEEING PEOPLE GETTING PISSED OFF FOR STUPID REASONS.

I hope so too that would be so funny.

yep, it would be :lol:

oh, and isnt Monday a holiday, meaning businesses are closed, meaning nothing gets done till Tuesday?

JEWISH HOLIDAYS REALLY DONT COUNT. MY BUSINESS IS OPEN.

just cuz your business is open doesnt mean it doesnt count. lots of places are closed Monday.

at Viper52US-Gay, er, USA? nah.

yea i know, im just palyin around. i had to defend my religion tho :wink:

Jesus, not here too. :roll:

crimsonkarter21 said:
so you say that it will temporarily be moved to fastcarforum.com? so if i use the "Forum" button fast-autos.net (homepage) will it take me there?
www.fast-autos.net/forum will forward you to there if indeed the forum gets moved.

No, the forum will not be reset. I want to make that clear. The purpose of this is to make the forum faster. That is all. :)

'Cause it's bright and early in the mornin'! :p

*looks*

Nope, Drew's host still hasn't uploaded the tables needed.

Viper007Bond said:
'Cause it's bright and early in the mornin'! :p

*looks*

Nope, Drew's host still hasn't uploaded the tables needed.
what is it over there on the West Coast? 3 hours behind Eastern?
it was 2:22pm when i posted

I'M GLAD I HAVE A JOB. OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE TO BE WAITING ALL DAY FOR THE FORUM TO OPEN TOO

Hey, I was up all night and went to bed at noon. Just got up at 6 PM. I'm looking now to see if his provider has uploaded the needed tables...

*looks*

That's a negative. :? This is what I'm talking about. He needs to get with a good hosting company... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.