Fast-Autos.net Forum Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
this sucks. without the forum, i have no life at all. no i have to actually go to work and school and make out with some girl i barely know.

oh well, nice way to get more traffic into ur forum, 007!! INGENIOUS!!

so what do u guys think? Viper or Vette?

Viper007Bond said:
Hey, I was up all night and went to bed at noon. Just got up at 6 PM. I'm looking now to see if his provider has uploaded the needed tables...

*looks*

That's a negative. :? This is what I'm talking about. He needs to get with a good hosting company... :roll:

I SAID A SIMILAR THING IN MY FORUM. DREW PAYS FOR HIS FORUM, MINE IS FREE. HIS CRASHES AND GOES DOWN. MINE DOESNT.

Stratoraptor said:
oh well, nice way to get more traffic into ur forum, 007!! INGENIOUS!!
Shh! :D

VIPER52USA said:
Viper007Bond said:
Hey, I was up all night and went to bed at noon. Just got up at 6 PM. I'm looking now to see if his provider has uploaded the needed tables...

*looks*

That's a negative. :? This is what I'm talking about. He needs to get with a good hosting company... :roll:
I SAID A SIMILAR THING IN MY FORUM. DREW PAYS FOR HIS FORUM, MINE IS FREE. HIS CRASHES AND GOES DOWN. MINE DOESNT.
And how many users does your forum have and how many does FAF have? The load of FAF compared to your's is probably 10 or 20 fold.

This is bullcrap. Its still not up.

And I have to go on CC now.

:x His host still hasn't uploaded the needed tables.

told ya nothin was gonna happen on monday 8)

Viper007Bond said:
:x His host still hasn't uploaded the needed tables.

Stupid Host.

HURRY UP !!!!! I want to talk about cars, I don't want to talk about a car forum.

I just checked. The needed tables have been uploaded. :D

Although I don't know how to access the FCF database remotely (from another server), so I'm just about to move the forum to FCF until Drew finds out. :)

*EDIT* - Okay, it's back up, but is located at FCF. You can still access it though your normal links though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.