Fast food chains

Seems like an expensive thawed frozen pizza. "So I pay you... and then I do the work? It's like a minimum wage fantasy come to life."

I want to open a burger chain that sells uncooked ground beef and bread dough... that's it. I'll call it "got em"

Last edited:
OK, so McDonald's is capitalizing on the meme of "menu hacks" that people have been talking about for years, where you'd buy a couple items, and combine them at your table. For example, there's the "Surf and Turf", which is a Quarter Pounder and a Fillet O Fish combined together.

1643658576237.png

But here's where their "promotion" falls apart into just...bullshit:

1643658641513.png

So....you have to download their app to order them (or...at least one of them), you still have to pay for the separate items, at full price, with all of the extra packaging, you still have to assemble it yourself, and then you still end up with 2 to 4 extra bun pieces just hangin' out at the end.

:lmao:

The Report of the Week's face says it all.

1643659003043.png

^ This is like some crime against humanity or promotion of crimes against humanity.

So....you have to download their app to order them (or...at least one of them), you still have to pay for the separate items, at full price, with all of the extra packaging, you still have to assemble it yourself, and then you still end up with 2 to 4 extra bun pieces just hangin' out at the end.

:lmao:

So...it's just a really convoluted way to get you to download their app? SAD!

Also sad, they don't even let you get the Mc 10:35. Literally. Unusable.

Last edited:
I love the Ordinary Sausage videos so much, haha. Sausage everything!

Biggest burger I've ever had was a simple cheeseburger from McDonalds. - So my question is, how do you actually eat a burger that is stacked as high as your head? :blink:

Biggest burger I've ever had was a simple cheeseburger from McDonalds. - So my question is, how do you actually eat a burger that is stacked as high as your head? :blink:
@17.20 in Sam video above

So my question is, how do you actually eat a burger that is stacked as high as your head? :blink:

Very carefully and abandoning all pretense of dignity.

Don't start on the etiquette of eating a burger in a polite fashion, I've made that mistake before. It just isn't possible.

I used to have to eat burgers with knife and fork when I had braces, biting would risk damaging them. Felt a bit strange cutting up maiming a McDonalds burger with a plastic knife and fork.

Honestly........you don't. I'm convinced some of these burgers only exist for Instagram. They're like those stupid candy-covered Leaning Tower of Shake-zas that took over a few years back, except in burger form. I've had some big burgers, but if they're too tall and stupid, I'll just eat some of the toppings off before eating the burger. Many squish. I don't know how anyone does the silly tall ones.

I have yet to come across a burger I couldn't fit into my gaping maw.

Usually, if it's extremely tall, there's generally either a fluffy pile of slaw/shredded greens, or something like an onion ring. Both of these are mostly hollow. A good squish evacuates the air from the overall volume, shrinking its height.

This McDonald's thing, though, it's 4 layers of solid meat. That's just stupid.

Bacon doesn't count as a meat for a sandwich. It's salted pork lettuce. Sometimes crispy, sometimes floppy.

This article is hilarious:

Arby's, one of the leading restaurant brands in the United States specializing in high-quality meat stacks,

First, saying Arby's is "one of the leading restaurant brands in the US" is a bit like saying a right-handed person's left hand is "one of the leading functional arms'-end appendages". And they keep saying "meat stacks" in the article. Three more times. The body of the article never once says "sandwiches" until the copy-and-paste "About..." sections at the end.