Fastest Cars of 2006...but not really

It wouldn't suprise me. I always find it funny that White Supremesists hate Jews, yet they love Jesus.

Well white supremists aren't well known for their brains and logic, don't you think so?

jakifirbec said:
Well white supremists aren't well known for their brains and logic, don't you think so?

:lol: :lol:

One of my favorite songs has a great lyric on this subject

The white folks think their at the top
ask any proud white male
a million years of evolution
we get Dan Quayle

*search the link for "potatoe" for those to young (or more likely not even born) when he was in office.

Nope, wasn't in MY history books. Plenty of shit about the founding fathers, and the constant reminder that Columbus got credit for following a pirates map, and something the vikings had done centuries before his mom decided to get a piece of ass.

Not sure how the US revolution inspired WW1 and 2 but alright.

Guess you had a different history book. And I mentioned WW1 and WW2 because in both cases the US bailed out their asses. In Vietnam the US also bailed out the French. First by giving them money and then just fighting the war themselves.

jetsetter said:
Nope, wasn't in MY history books. Plenty of shit about the founding fathers, and the constant reminder that Columbus got credit for following a pirates map, and something the vikings had done centuries before his mom decided to get a piece of ass.

Guess you had a different history book. And I mentioned WW1 and WW2 because in both cases the US bailed out their asses. In Vietnam the US also bailed out the French. First by giving them money and then just fighting the war themselves.

And killing hundreds of men for no reason... ANYWAYS back to cars.

jetsetter said:

lol I think you need to restudy the world war 2. Try wikipedia.

youngwarrior said:
jetsetter said:

No need. Without US assistance France would have been under German rule for much longer.

jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:
jetsetter said:

No need. Without US assistance France would have been under German rule for much longer.

True, but to be completely fair, If it weren't for the French some 230 years ago, we'd still be under the power of the Crown.

It's hard to use that rebuttal to justify your point because all someone has to do is go back in history and find an instance where it was reversed. I see your point though.

I said that the US and France are about even. France helped the US during the Revolution, US helped the French during WW1, WW2, Vietnam.

jetsetter said:
I said that the US and France are about even. France helped the US during the Revolution, US helped the French during WW1, WW2, Vietnam.

hodgmanapple.jpg

Touche. :)

jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:
jetsetter said:

And without german assistance there wouldn't be a reason to unrule them from anyone. You can shut up now.

Un-Dee said:
jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:
jetsetter said:

And without german assistance there wouldn't be a reason to unrule them from anyone. You can shut up now.

lol, nice. :lol: