• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Fastest Q&A ever...

jasonchiu said:
o quid is a pound in english sterling

10 squid = 1 pounds

1 whale = 10 squid :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I think "quid" and "pound" are used interchangeably. Just like our currency is the "dollar" but we often use the slang term "buck" instead. I might be wrong in that, though...

SiR_dude said:
jasonchiu said:
o quid is a pound in english sterling

10 squid = 1 pounds

1 whale = 10 squid :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I think "quid" and "pound" are used interchangeably. Just like our currency is the "dollar" but we often use the slang term "buck" instead. I might be wrong in that, though...

You're not.

jason is wrong tho, 10 squid means 10 quid means 10 pounds sterling

loonies...

ah those english canadians!

i understand you're from Quebec and all...but do you have to be as condisending and pompous as a Frenchmen? :wink: Quebec isnt exactly France.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

justin syder said:
loonies...

i understand you're from Quebec and all...but do you have to be as condisending and pompous as a Frenchmen? :wink: Quebec isnt exactly France.

I think he was referring to the Canadian dollar coin.

justin syder said:
loonies...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

cvrefugee got it right, and Justin, rember that glass of STFU? Drink some