• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Fastest...

Xeon SX

As far as I know we dont yet have any topic here about fastest "objects' in a world.
So how about making a list of the fastest cars and other wheeled objects, put them in categories, such as road legal, by acceleration, top speed, F1... u name it.

What do u think? Rubbish?

i think its a lot of work for something thats probably been done before

I don't it seems that it would become disorganized. I say lets stick to cars for now. 8)

This would be quite an undertaking...it's nearly impossible to know the fastest vehicles in certain categories at all times. Records are breaking all of the time.

Automotive superlatives are better-left to experts with plenty of money to throw around, methinks. But you're thinking, and that's good!

Dr. Woo said:
This would be quite an undertaking...it's nearly impossible to know the fastest vehicles in certain categories at all times. Records are breaking all of the time.

Automotive superlatives are better-left to experts with plenty of money to throw around, methinks. But you're thinking, and that's good!

so we'll keep it as up to date as possible.

Like I said in my first post, wheeled objects such as trucks, cars and bikes :)

just watch that Modern Marvels episode someone put up a torrent link to, it cover all this.

Well, if you do decide to do this, I'm sure much of the Finalgear community will donate their services in Internet-scouring to provide you with information. I know I would!

AutoMX said:
just watch that Modern Marvels episode someone put up a torrent link to, it cover all this.

I've seen this but some things there are wrong such as the fastest production car. Also it doesnt cover everything.....

Anyways first of all lets start with the fastest production car by top speed and by acceleration.

And I also had an idea about making another forum where each thread will be about specific car such as its pictures and its tech figures. Then in this thread we would give links so people would see these cars instead of listing everything about all cars here.

The problem with this is, it could be out of date before you finish it. If you take the fasest road car as an example. You could have written a few days before the Koneigsegg beat then F1, that the F1 was the fastest, then just after you had corrected that to the Koneigsegg, the Venron (spelling) comes along and changes it again.

Top Gear Girl said:
The problem with this is, it could be out of date before you finish it. If you take the fasest road car as an example. You could have written a few days before the Koneigsegg beat then F1, that the F1 was the fastest, then just after you had corrected that to the Koneigsegg, the Venron (spelling) comes along and changes it again.

cmon, these things dont change every week...

The Venron?? Is that the one where you buy it, but then lose all your money when the share price falls and the car collapses? :p

fbc said:
The Venron?? Is that the one where you buy it, but then lose all your money when the share price falls and the car collapses? :p
So it's built by General Motors? :p

I got a good idea, have a 'Fastest of the Forum' list in which we (the members of the forum) can submit our cars' 0-60 and top speed times (with video proof of course). Not only would it give us a wide range of cars to study, but also see how everyone's cars would stack up.

Though it would be fun to research all of this, I'll have to dig up my old Road & Track issues.