• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Favorite bike of all time?

matt_shaw

Just another .ca?
Its a weird choice but mine's the Suzuki SV650s.

sv65-lg2.jpg

Well, I?ve only had two, and I absolutely LOVED my GSX-750F, but if I had to choose I?ll probably choose a Bandit600 or a Hornet 600. They?re both cheap, good all around and pretty nice.

By the way, the SV650 is also a nice choice! :thumbsup:

EDIT: I?m such a moron. I shouldn?t post while sleepy. Those are the ones I would BUY.
My all-time favorite was and still is the famous Ducati 996SPS. Setting off car alarms with the rumble of the exhaust must be so much fun...
996sps.jpg

My favorites are the old Harely Davidson and BMW motorcycles that were used in WWII.

Oh, and Steve McQueen's Triumph from "The Great Escape"

The-Great-Escape-Style-B--C10134724.jpeg

Other than that, I'm not that big into motorcycles and really don't know that much (though I wouldn't mind learning to ride one).

Oh, and some kid was offering a $2,000 reward for his stolen Hayabusa >.<

I know as much about bikes as I do about Ms. Thatcher's private life, but I'd probably take the Triumph Speed Triple and pretend I'm an East End bandit.
Then I'll get my head ripped off. But the bits in between will be riotous.
speed-triple-2005_1050.jpg

Then again, the way I choose bikes is similar to the way my parents choose a new car. "Ooh, that one's shiny, I'll take it! Wait, that one's even shinier, I'll take that one instead!" ;)

What I absolutly love is the all black, or black with red flame R6.

Yamaha_R6_stpz.jpg

R6_use_gloss_black.jpg

I would buy one if I weren't afraid of it killing me :p

Redliner said:
My all-time favorite was and still is the famous Ducati 996SPS. Setting off car alarms with the rumble of the exhaust must be so much fun...
996sps.jpg

Not that I know much about bikes, but I love the 916 & 996 :drool:

difficult decision, but if i had to take one i'd take the suzuki gsx 1400.

GSX1400schwarz_20_05_05.JPG

even though i like sportbikes very much, i don't need to go 300kph on the autobahn and the riding position on that should be much better for tours, while it still has the power and especially (low end) torque.
i've already got my license, but i still lack the funds. ;)

avanti said:
but my dream bike is the MV Agusta F4 1000 TAMBURINI, there is nothing that even comes close to it, 172.8hp 186kg
2005-mv-f4-tamb-3.jpg

GSX-R1000 176bhp 166kg :p

That is beautiful bike though. :thumbsup:

Another beautiful bike - Aprilia RSV Mille Factory:
http://img278.imageshack.**/img278/4330/apriliamillefactory04bikepics0.jpg

I'm not very much into bikes and I've never rid anything bigger than 50cc. But I do like Triumphs and Ducatis retro models. Another favorite is Hondas classic CBX, but thats mostly because it's a straight six with a sportsbike wrapped around it :D
cbx_rhf_700p.jpg

fbc said:
Redliner said:
996sps.jpg

Not that I know much about bikes, but I love the 916 & 996 :drool:

My dad used to own a 900s, now that thing is scarey.

andyhui01 said:
Hayabusa :D... or for a more normal bike, the Suzuki Gixxer or Honda CBR

Ahn....technically the Hayabusa is also a Gixxer. As far as I know, all the bikes that have "GSXR" in the name are called "Gixxer", and since the hayabusa is a GSX1300R...

avanti said:
I love sportbikes, my current favourite is my own Suzuki GSX-R750
Dsc04036.jpg

but my dream bike is the MV Agusta F4 1000 TAMBURINI, there is nothing that even comes close to it, 172.8hp 186kg
2005-mv-f4-tamb-3.jpg

Your bike is just GORGEOUS! :drool: :drool: :drool:

And I must agree with you, the Tamburini is in a class of it?s own, but the 996SPS was the first bike I really liked.