Favorite/Least Favorite Tracks?

I like Rome for some reason. Tsukuba and Suzuka are my favourites across other games as well. And of course the Nordschleife. Fuji Speedway is also starting to grow on me.

Like many here, I don't really like Cape Ring. But my biggest gripe about racing game tracks is when they throw in a reverse version of the track. That's when you know they're (PD, T10, et al.) scraping the very bottom of the barrel.

"We need a few more tracks, sir!"

"Slap them round a few of those fictional tracks in reverse. There, fixed it!"

I like Rome for some reason. Tsukuba and Suzuka are my favourites across other games as well. And of course the Nordschleife. Fuji Speedway is also starting to grow on me.

Like many here, I don't really like Cape Ring. But my biggest gripe about racing game tracks is when they throw in a reverse version of the track. That's when you know they're (PD, T10, et al.) scraping the very bottom of the barrel.

"We need a few more tracks, sir!"

"Slap them round a few of those fictional tracks in reverse. There, fixed it!"

Reverse versions don't bother me as much as reverse versions where they don't bother to flip the signs around. I believe in Rome reverse it took me 10 laps before I stopped following the arrows without thinking.