Favorite Top Gear episode?

bgrams7

Car(s)
1998 Toyota Rav4 (ugh...)
I'm sure this has been a thread topic posted time and time again, but as I am a new member to Final Gear, I thought I'd ask one more time to see some of the responses. It doesn't matter what season it was from, if it was one of their special trips, whatever, just whatever episode(s) stand out as being your favorite and maybe a little explanation why, if you'd like.

For me, I would probably say either the trip across Botswana from season 10, or the second episode from season 13, which included the "best car for a 17-year-old" challenge and Richard Hammond traveling to Abu Dhabi to test drive the Murcielago LP670-4 SV (and drag racing it against a McLaren F1).

First Amphibious challenge followed by the Bolivia Special.

If I had to choose one I would say 09x03 the first American Road trip. At the time it was a fresh concept and it was funny and entertaining to boot.

Botswana - then the other specials. Crossing the channel is favourite segment, because they actually made it!

Season 13 episode 2

The one where they find the best car for at student :D

I lol'd sooo hard! :D

Of the regular episodes, my favourite is 7x03. It had the Focus ST review, Stephen Ladyman as SIARPC, the fight over the M6's position on the cool wall and the road trip to the Millau Viaduct in it.

Top five would be:

1.) Best Car for a 17-year-old. (13x2) It really did remind me of being 17 again, well 15 in my case.

2.) Classic British Sports Car Road Trip (15x6?) Horribly depressing, but epic. Wish TGUSA would do the same with American muscle cars.

3.) '70s Italian Supercars for Less Than A Second Hand Mondeo (7x4) IMO best cheap car challenge ever.

4.) Second America Trip (12x4?) Far less scripted than the first, with proper American cars and hilarious American stereotypes

5.) Cheap Porshe Challenge (5x6?) The way the guys butchered their cars reminded me of this kid I went to high school with who had a primer black POS 944 and thought he was god.

The second US trip was 12x02. You got the others right.

Favourite normal episodes (in no particular order)...
* Supercars in France (7x03)
* Cheap Italian Supercars (7x04)
* Zonda Roadster/24 Hours in a Smart ForFour/Conkers with Caravans/Aston Martin Vanquish S vs. Ferrari 575 (5x04)
* Caterham vs. Veritas/Communist Cars/Jeremy's "sensible" road test of the Ford Fiesta (12x06)
* 24-Hour BritCar race (10x09)
* Touareg (sp?)/James maxes the Veyron SS...only to have it maxed out even more by someone else/Cruise and Diaz in the RPC/Ayrton Senna tribute (15x05)
* Race to Oslo (6x06)
* Zonda F Roadster/Basel to Blackpool on one tank/Veyron finally on the track...only to end up fourth fifth on the board! (12x04)
* ?100 Car Challenge (4x03)

Favourite specials...
* Polar Special
* Bolivia
* Botswana
* Vietnam
* Winter Olympics

Trip from Monaco to Alps with Superleggera, GT3 RS and V8 Vantage N24 (10x01)
The Lamborghini Episode (03x04)
All the specials (Botswana, Bolivia, North Pole, Vietnam,..)
Murcielago SV test in Abu Dhabi (13x02)
Classic British Sports Car Road Trip (15x06)
Bugatti Veyron SS (15x05)
and much more

For me a tie between the Bolivia and Vietnam specials.

Here's my top 5:
1.The Three Wise man Special
2.Vietnam Special
3.Africa Special
4.North Pole Special
5.Winter Olympics

Vietnam special, followed by 12x04 (Zonda F vs Veyron, blackpool economy race and harry enfield as guest) and the rest of season 12 to be honest ...