• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Favourite comedy series

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
9,325
Location
Sydney, Australia
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
I wanna know what comedy series you like.

It must be current and still in production. That means no Seinfield, however I will accept Everybody Loves Raymond seeing as it just finished ;) It can also be something local from your own country like Fat Pizza (Australian version).


Mine is Frasier :D I think all the charecters do their part to make it real funny and interesting. Kelsey Grammar (Frasier) is a terrific actor!

EDIT: Screw the whole 'current series' crap! I'll let ya have your fun :D
 
Futurama (not sure if it's still in production though)

Edit:
That 70's Show
The Office

I've got Extras waiting to be watched too.
 
mine is friends and if its current it would be Joey... and UKD, I think SL65 thinks everybody loves raymond is current because it just ended down under about 2months ago :lol:
 
andyhui01 said:
mine is friends and if its current it would be Joey... and UKD, I think SL65 thinks everybody loves raymond is current because it just ended down under about 2months ago :lol:
What?! How long ago did it actually end in the States?
Oh gosh I rekon it would be like a year or something :lol:
 
I LOVE JOEY!!!
Really awesome. And Scrubs! Especially since I worked in a hospital for a year...

Buba
 
Scrubs and Family Guy.
 
3rd rock from the sun (I know it's old, they show reruns here right now :))
Erm... Not much else except obvious cartoons like Simpsons, Family guy and South park.
 
^^ That was funny as hell... I loved it, when they were so afraid of snow... Brilliant... Gotta check if I find that somewhere...

But I'm so into "That 70s show" atm. I just checked and it is still in production, season 8 is coming up... And I'm only downloading season 3... :-( That's gonna take me a while...

Buba
 
MXM said:
3rd rock from the sun (I know it's old, they show reruns here right now :))
Erm... Not much else except obvious cartoons like Simpsons, Family guy and South park.
3rd Rock From The Sun, though not overly popular is actually hilarious and always good to watch :tvhappy:
Buba said:
^^ That was funny as hell... I loved it, when they were so afraid of snow... Brilliant... Gotta check if I find that somewhere...

But I'm so into "That 70s show" atm. I just checked and it is still in production, season 8 is coming up... And I'm only downloading season 3... :-( That's gonna take me a while...

Buba
Where do you download your TV shows from Buba? I'v been using Limewire a bit but speeds can be slow :(
 
Buba said:
But I'm so into "That 70s show" atm. I just checked and it is still in production, season 8 is coming up... And I'm only downloading season 3... :-( That's gonna take me a while...

Buba

You can stop downloading after season four. It gets pretty lame after that.
I wish they would just let it die in grace.
 
swek said:
Buba said:
But I'm so into "That 70s show" atm. I just checked and it is still in production, season 8 is coming up... And I'm only downloading season 3... :-( That's gonna take me a while...

Buba

You can stop downloading after season four. It gets pretty lame after that.
I wish they would just let it die in grace.

And let's not mention the awful awful spin-off - That 80's Show.

I'm adding That 70's show and The Office to my list.
 
I like Coupling (the original, UK, version) and like MXM 3rd rock is fucking great. I had already forgotten how good it is.

All time favourites include also Blackadder, the first few seasons of the thingy with Michael J fox as the debuty mayor (can't remember the english name...) Married with Children.

Cannot remember more at the moment (supposedly working ATM :p ) I might write down more when at home.
 
Blackadder, The Goodies, The Office (UK version, not the USA bullshit), Friends, Frasier, Cheers (best show ever!), Dad's Army....

Oh, I could go on and on and on!
 
The one the uber Black Books!
 
@SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!!: Still Bittorrent. Mininova has all the series season-wise, you just gotta browse it by category...

@Swek: Gonna keep that in mind... I only watched the first one so far, and I laughed my ass off... Especially at Fez ;-)
Buba
 
Top