• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Favourite Motorsport Video Game

There is a lap record feature if you play in tracks within your garage.... just go in your garage and go to Run & Setting. You only have a choice of a few tracks, but whenever I play GT3 I usually play in that mode. It keeps a record of your lap time and the car you used for it.

It's really great for getting a car tuned perfectly.

zenon said:
There is a lap record feature if you play in tracks within your garage.... just go in your garage and go to Run & Setting. You only have a choice of a few tracks, but whenever I play GT3 I usually play in that mode. It keeps a record of your lap time and the car you used for it.

It's really great for getting a car tuned perfectly.

yeah thats what i use to test out cars. i got a Zonda at 1000+hp with acceleration of an F1 car and top speed of 265mph but it oversteers like hell, any suggestions?

SiR_dude said:
Zenon: That sig of yours is a little wide, could you reduce it?
Please don't tell me you're actually running 800x600 res... :?

For PC? :D

*EDIT* - SWEET! Been waiting for this! :D

There's 4750 people downloading it right now. OMG...

Yupz...for PC...its all in WinRAR format...have to extract all the 4 CDs out...damn..it's the largest car racing video game I've ever encountered.

thing is most of us are on 1024 and higher. i used to be on 800 but you can see more and fit more stuff on 1024. after a while you'll get used to it.

My eyes block me from going with a higher res than 1024. But I've been using that res for many years now

Is everyone here on 14 inch monitors or something? I have a beautiful 19" Viewsonic and run at around 1600 x 1200. Every now and then I hook my computer up to my old 15" set at 1024x768... it absolutely drives me nuts. Oh, and a crisp and clear picture doesn't really depend on your resolution, its more the quality of your monitor. 1600 x 1200 on my Viewsonic is incredibly crisp and clear.

With web-design these days assuming atleast 1024x768 is a given. Close to 90% of visitors to my site use 1024 or higher.

If the majority of the people here have a problem with my signature being too large I will change it, but it looks tiny on my monitor! :mrgreen:

i think u changed it, i didnt have a prob with it but some reason there still a scroll on the bottom for left to right.

im on 1024 also.

zenon said:
Is everyone here on 14 inch monitors or something? I have a beautiful 19" Viewsonic and run at around 1600 x 1200. Every now and then I hook my computer up to my old 15" set at 1024x768... it absolutely drives me nuts. Oh, and a crisp and clear picture doesn't really depend on your resolution, its more the quality of your monitor. 1600 x 1200 on my Viewsonic is incredibly crisp and clear.

With web-design these days assuming atleast 1024x768 is a given. Close to 90% of visitors to my site use 1024 or higher.

If the majority of the people here have a problem with my signature being too large I will change it, but it looks tiny on my monitor! :mrgreen:

it is very large even at 1024.

and I have a normal 17" monitor.. almost looks small by today's standards

I can barely stand 1024x768. I'm on 1280x1024 only 'cause I'm on a 17" monitor, else I'd run 1600x1200. :)

zenon said:

No, you don't have to change it just for me. I have a no-name 17" monitor (which I thought was big 2 years ago) and anything above 800*600 is blurry. I wish I could afford a new system. To me, ultra-high definition is one of the most important parts of the system. Just leave your sig. THe side scroll bars aren't THAT much of a deal.

kimo25 said:
need4speed here (underground)
*barf*

Sorry, but that game sucks. Okay, true, I played it and beat it and it was fun, but in no way is it the best motorsport game. :p

Hell, the physics weren't even close to realistic. ;)