February 6th, 2005 (Stars In Fast Cars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have it downloaded from www.uknova.com. It is an older one though but better quality. I think it's on hokie's ftp. I'll check. If it ain't do you guys want me to upload it??

I've finally encoded my first Top Gear (ish) rip and it's ready to give to Viper if he wants it. I personally think the quality is awesome and I hope you'll all agree, or at least not mind it :)

This is a non-moving sample:

sifcsample1eq.jpg

Again getting the stars looking at their best :p

I encoded it at 350Mb so that people can put it with their Top Gear files if they want to. If this is not the size people want, then let me know soon so I can re-encode it.

It's the same one that you have Ren and you have seen it as well SiR_Dude. It's an old one. :) But better quality.

Ever think that might have won because he was the best? (well, with that woman who's name I can't rememeber, but still)

It has been sent to Viper - not sure what he's doing with it :?

Currently Listening To: No One Knows - Queens Of The Stone Age

fareway said:
Ever think that might have won because he was the best? (well, with that woman who's name I can't rememeber, but still)

Jodie Kidd was her name i think.. and no i dont think Jeremy is the best... :thumbsdown:

Zen said:
fareway said:

Jodie Kidd was her name i think.. and no i dont think Jeremy is the best... :thumbsdown:

Right, then he must have won because of his good looks

fareway said:
Zen said:
fareway said:

Right, then he must have won because of his good looks

geez.. who knows.. must be his good looks then :|

OT: Noticed you've updated your sig Daniel - stick an apostrophe in their and it'll be sorted :D :p

Currently Listening To: Porcelain - Moby - Play (1999)

Status
Not open for further replies.