Feedback on a donation program/status?

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
I would love to subscribe, but PayPal requires I make an account with them. I cancelled my account when they changed their TOS so they can sell my personal contact information, banking information, and other data to anyone they want for marketing/spam.

If there's another option, such as Google Pay, or even direct payment, I would 100% step up to support the forum.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I would love to subscribe, but PayPal requires I make an account with them. I cancelled my account when they changed their TOS so they can sell my personal contact information, banking information, and other data to anyone they want for marketing/spam.

If there's another option, such as Google Pay, or even direct payment, I would 100% step up to support the forum.
I've made a new upgrade that is a one-time payment. I think this can be purchased without a PayPal account.

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
taxis and the subway
PayPal shows me the option to log into my account or enter my CC data whenever I am sent over there to make a payment. Perhaps that’s also available to Blind_Io?

WDWBen

Subaru Killer
Car(s)
2012 MX-5 PRHT
I figure I can donate $20, no problem. I'd even throw in an extra $5 to get some more stickers; mine are peeling off my car and my work computer :(

Viper007Bond

STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
I figure I can donate $20, no problem. I'd even throw in an extra $5 to get some more stickers; mine are peeling off my car and my work computer :(
I think Quiky did a run of those rather than having them printed on-demand or something, so I'm not sure that more are readily available.

loose_unit

DONOR
Car(s)
Zastava, MX-5, M140i, Pluriel, Equus
I would prefer an additional option to donate monthly at an amount of my choosing - I have signed up for the yearly recurring though!

Viper007Bond

STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
I would prefer an additional option to donate monthly at an amount of my choosing - I have signed up for the yearly recurring though!
I can't do pick-your-own-amount via the forums and I'd rather let it handle things than a normal donate button and manual promotion.

EyeMWing

Car(s)
Many things, none of them working.
I MIGHT have some unused FG logo stickers in my giant cache of car stickers if all other supplies on earth have been exhausted.

I'll hit the donate button as soon as my replacement credit card catches up to me...

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
The FG decal I stuck on the new Mustang a few months ago was one of the ones I bought about 10 years ago. The fine little detail on the shifter knob seemed a bit more fragile in peeling off the paper layer but it otherwise installed fine and has been holding up since. As long as they weren't stored in some extreme conditions they'll probably be fine. :dunno:

Viper007Bond

STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Maybe we can set up print-on-demand for vinyls. Likely wouldn't be cheap through.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
It might be, my friend has his own vinyl cutting machine.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Someone mentioned Ice might have some extras. I got a few from him when I went to Ringmeet last year. If I have any left unused, and remember where I put them, I can send you one.

Viper007Bond

STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Donors can now upload images and videos directly to the forums.