Feedback on a donation program/status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done and done :)

Done.

Viper is now rolling in 20$ bills :dance:

8e4.gif

Actually we took so long to migrate to XenForo that our license is back up for renewal after a year. :lol: So that's the first thing that the money is going to. :)

Okay, I finished importing the old vB titles. You can edit away now without getting overwritten.

I've always wanted to contribute to @Viper007Bond's hookers and blow fund!

is this a reference to the green dollar bill?
or did you change the forum to green? (where?)

I think he just means the green donor banner.

gocha!
i hadn't noticed them yet...

This will have to wait a while. Just been hit with a couple of rather large expenses that cleaned out my reserves and more but hopefully next pay day....

is this a reference to the green dollar bill?
or did you change the forum to green? (where?)
I think he just means the green donor banner.

Yes I meant the banner, realised afterwards I could've also referred to that funny green stuff they call money in the US. :razz:

Actually we took so long to migrate to XenForo that our license is back up for renewal after a year. :lol: So that's the first thing that the money is going to. :)
Shit, has it been that long since I annoyed you with XenForo and threw leftover Ringmeet money at you? Damn son! :D

Also, who was the first one to subscribe? I wanna say "first" once and be actually right :p

This will have to wait a while. Just been hit with a couple of rather large expenses that cleaned out my reserves and more but hopefully next pay day....

Don't worry about it, dude. :)

Also, who was the first one to subscribe? I wanna say "first" once and be actually right :p

Whoever happened to be online at the time I set it up. Due to timezones and stuff, it wasn't a race. ;)

Subsbcribed. Now to think of a title, I haven't earned one before... :unsure:

Last edited:
Subsbcribed. Now to think of a title, I haven't earned one before... :unsure:

i was trying to think one, but then the old titles were going to be imported, so i just went with the old title (and have forgotten how i got it :unsure:)

Status
Not open for further replies.