Feedback on a donation program/status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another vote here.

Apparently it has been a year since I donated, another $20 payment just went out of my Paypal account. I forgot that it was a rolling payment to Alex's account.

I'm perfectly happy to continue donating to the site but does anyone know where that money goes now? Should I cancel the rolling payment and send money elsewhere in future?

What he said, I also had moneys donated to Alex's paypal.

Hey folks, we don't have any information at this time on Viper's PayPal account, so it would be best to cancel any recurring subscriptions. You may need to do this directly from PayPal, as we cannot cancel them on our end from Xenforo.

Understood!
Thanks for the reply.

Hey folks, we don't have any information at this time on Viper's PayPal account, so it would be best to cancel any recurring subscriptions. You may need to do this directly from PayPal, as we cannot cancel them on our end from Xenforo.

Understood

Cancelled the reoccurring payments for the future. Not going to request a refund for the payment that was made today as I'm sure Alex's family doesn't need that headache, but is anyone in contact with them? And this matter aside, has anyone been in touch with them to see how they're doing?

Thanks Q, I'm also not worried about this payment but will cancel it.

I assume that stopping donation will - once expired - stop the added functionality. But since everyone just paid for another year, we got just that year to figure out which features we want to provide to everyone or how we want to deal with it.

Also, I attempted to contact Alex's family to address this matter and am waiting to hear back.

I assume that stopping donation will - once expired - stop the added functionality. But since everyone just paid for another year, we got just that year to figure out which features we want to provide to everyone or how we want to deal with it.

Also, I attempted to contact Alex's family to address this matter and am waiting to hear back.

Good to know. I was a day late and PayPal had the payment schedule for the 1st. I’ve since cancelled it so we’ll see what happens.

I just stopped the auto pay, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

When we get it all sorted, I'd be happy to set up a new one though.

Same here. Got a notification from PayPal. Stopped the auto pay now for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.