• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ferrari 328 GTB/GTS (56k unfriendly)

Phix

Just a little appreciation thread for the Ferrari 328... I grew up with this car...... it was a picture on my wall since age 4.

1986Ferrari328GTS-2.jpg

04APC194575407J.jpg

04APC194575407I.jpg

04APC194575407G.jpg

04APC194575407F.jpg

04APC194575407E.jpg

04APC194575407C.jpg

03H1C560488732I.jpg

Does anybody know the specs for the 328? For those that don't know the GTB was the hardtop edition whiel the GTS was the one with the removal roof....

Re: Ferrari 328 GTB/GTS (56k unfriendly)

zenon said:
Phix said:
Does anybody know the specs for the 328? For those that don't know the GTB was the hardtop edition whiel the GTS was the one with the removal roof....
This page has a bunch of specs on the 328 GTS: http://www.fast-autos.net/ferrari/ferrari328.html.

Wow, crazy. All the history and everything. Another request I have is.... does anybody know of a picture where the flips of the 328 are actually up? I have never ever seen one and trust mee.... I 've looked.

Re: Ferrari 328 GTB/GTS (56k unfriendly)

Phix said:
Another request I have is.... does anybody know of a picture where the flips of the 328 are actually up? I have never ever seen one and trust mee.... I 've looked.
I've seen one in real life, but I don't think I have a picture.

Actually, a few summers ago I was at a Ferrari meet that had quite a few 328s. I'll double check to make sure none of them had their lights up in the pictures I took.

wow... I grew up with the 328 GTS on my wall as well.. at that time... it is such a beautiful car....

Not on my wall, but I had a 1/18. One of the last Ferrari's I ever liked.

Wasn't this like the first ferrari to feature circular lights on hte rear? I remember the rest were just blocks and such.

I think the sexiest ferrari is the 355... if I'm lucky on some weekends... I can hear my neighbours 355 start up and drive out when I'm washing my car or something ... :D

Phix said:
Wasn't this like the first ferrari to feature circular lights on hte rear? I remember the rest were just blocks and such.
You mean the four circular lights on the rear, horizontally mounted on one line?
Certainly not, cause the 308 (the predecessor of the 328) had them too. And so did the 512 BB, the 206 & 246 Dino, the 365 GTB/4 Daytona, and so on :)

But the 308 and 328 are amazing looking cars imo, the shape of the lines are so gorgeous. Yummie :D

Whoa, that 288 GTO is pretty, um, ugly? Haha, the back looks WAAAY too much like a crappy American muscle cars (ducks?)

I saw a 328 GTS on the highway today! :shock:

It was dark so it had its head lights up too, but sorry Phix, I couldn't get my digital camera out in time to take a picture. :(

Aw. Were they ugly? That's what I'm really wondering. There's no picture with the flips up so I'm assuming they're purely functional not for aesthetics.

I didn't mind it at all. They looked very similar to the pop-ups used in mid-80s sports cars (Supras, RX-7s, Corvettes etc.).

I actually didn't even really think anything about the headlights until aftewards when I remembered this thread. That being said, they obviously weren't offensive - they just looked like normal pop-ups. :)