Ferrari 328 GTS & Corvette Z06 + Some Extras (Warning: Large Images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicDewd

Car(s)
C5 Z06
Hi guys. Got bored today so I thought I'd take a few pictures (Well, a lot) and post em. The 2004 Corvette Z06 is mine, and the 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS (With ABS) is my fathers. Also a few other images.

I had to convert all the images to reduce the size and remove the geo tags.

Starting with proof.

82QB

82QC

82QE

Here's the Vette first.

82QG

82QH

82QI

82QK

82QL

82QM

82QN

82QP

82QW

82QX

82QY

And now the Ferrari!

82R3

The Lotus in the picture is a friends. Prancing Horse is in our driveway!

82Rb

82Re

82Rg

82Rh

82Rj

82Rm

82Rn

82Ro

82Rp

82Rq

82Rr

82Rt

82Rv

82Rw

82Rx

82Ry

82Rz

82RB

82RD

82RE

82RF

82RF

Toolkit:
82RH

82RJ

82RL

Keys:
82RN

82RO

82RP

Also heres a few other miscellaneous pictures.

82S0

My quad (Honda Rancher 420 AT) is in there too.
82S1

Fathers Mercedes.
82S3

Winter storage setup. Dodge Viper on top with challenger on bottom (Friends)
82S5

Beer anyone?
82S6

I now understand why you posted the thread about stealing your parents cars. Very nice collection! Still, if my dad had a ferrari, and I stole it, and god forbid crashed it, I might be living in Paraguay under an assumed name.

I really like that prancing horse on your driveway! :thumbsup:

Oh, and nice cars too. :p

Wow, it looks like you guys are a car-family. I just love the 'Vette in yellow! I think the best color for the C5 (red is too Ferrari, though it looks like you've got that covered lol, orange is too Viper, and the darker colors and burgundy are too subdued for a car like that).

So is that thing your daily-driver?

C5s are nice cars. The Ferrari looks nice too.

The Ferrari emblem on the driveway does look tacky though.

C5s are nice cars. The Ferrari looks nice too.

The Ferrari emblem on the driveway does look tacky though.

It's less tacky since there actually is a Ferrari involved :p

I agree that yellow is a good color for the Corvette, especially C5 and C6. I'd like to see the Viper uncovered though :woot:

I love that Vette generation, but still can`t afford it...

http://priuschat.com/forums/environmental-discussion/87995-why-did-you-buy-prius-3.html#post1232756

Wow....those pictures disappeared fast... that's quite a collection (assuming it's yours). If it is, why are you here bothering us mere mortals? We own a car we like because it gets us from point A to point B without much fan-fair, and does so efficiently. A Lotus Exige, a Ferrari, a Corevette AND A F150? I mean, come on - you've got the makings of a racing league right there - all while wearing tight leather pants while you do it. I think that's enough hardware there to buy a house, two cars, and almost put the firstborn through college...

Ha. I'd like to see those pictures. :p

Technically, you only provided (blurry, double-exposed) proof for the Vette and some Ferrari merchandise.

But even if these are your family's cars i don't understand why you roam the world's forums (see: Priuschat) joining just to brag.

Status
Not open for further replies.