Ferrari 328 GTS & Corvette Z06 + Some Extras (Warning: Large Images)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, all those weird lines there.

Yeah... Particularly that one though since it seems to cross onto the paper.

shopped.jpg

Better proof or GTSFO. If you can afford all that awesomeness, you can afford a better camera.

Oh, and leave the friend's Exige on the way out, plz.

Thx in adv.,
The Coco

...... He's got a picture of his name next to some ferrari stickers on a table!!!

Yup, it's definitely legit. :lol:

I smell a big douchenozzle. When can we start neg-repping his ass?

I don't think he will be coming back.

You gotta wonder.. why do some people go onto a board and show some cars they don't own? That first pic with "proof" is just loooolympics...

You gotta wonder.. why do some people go onto a board and show some cars they don't own? That first pic with "proof" is just loooolympics...

Desperation, jealousy, and most important of all a huge lack of self-confidence about yourself and what you actually do drive.

That Prius forum made me loose faith in humanity. Again. It's like drowning in a thick, sludge-like pool of smugness and self-righteousness.

So what's with the aircraft stuff? :eek:

Regardless whether the cars are his/his parents'....the amount of money they've wasted on tacky Ferrari-branded shit and that ugly-ass horse on the driveway could buy you another 328. People only buy those things so they can justify having all that junk anyways. Not to piss on this trollerific parade...

Not to mention all that for a Ferrari with FIAT switch gear that can be blown away by a Mustang.

Ow dear.......

The 328 does kinda remind me of an X1/9, come to think of it.

...okay, more than kinda.

Well so far we have seen proof that the OP owns Ferrari decals and stuff. I can't say I believe the car thing yet. The lines in the proof pictures make me very skeptical.. That and its just a yellow thing. Full car shot with name, might be more believable.

Love the Ferrari though. Hate the Ferrari thing in the driveway and stuff. I can't understand owning stuff that says Ferrari even if you own a Ferrari.

Status
Not open for further replies.