Ferrari 360 limo - Ferrari claim its is no longer a Ferrari

The only idiots here are the folks from Ferrari. The guy's stretched a 360, it is a stretched 360, end of story. The car was sold not given to him, far as I know there are usually no restrictions at the bottom of the bill titled "You are prohibited to do the following".

The morons at F are seriously p'ed off cause the 360 limo just doesn't jibe with their precious little image of themselves and stomp their feet like the little spoiled bitches that they are :thumbsdown:

That's awesome, mostly because he made Ferrari get their stuck-up panties in a twist. I hope he does a Gallardo, too.

I can understand peoples outrage if it was a limited production rare car but its not, its just a regular 360. Otherwise, its a CAR, get over it. What I do to my car in modifications is my business. Some people would say it was bad to cut up my rust free Jeep to fit bigger tires. This is no different.

I find it even funnier that Ferrari takes it personally that somebody cut up one of their cars. Its not like people are going to judge the company based on a one-off custom limo some guy made in his shed.

i not happy, but i'm not sad either. i think it makes great business sense. the novelty and notoriety will fatten that dude's wallet. the idea of doing this to a ferrari (*gasp*) doesn't offend me or anything, especially since it's just a relatively common 360.

The thing is though, Ferrari, unlike Vauxhall, HAVE been known to occasionally make custom cars for people (mostly sultans, apparently). Thus, if someone makes a Ferrari that's obviously been deeply customized, they should remove the badge, so that the car isn't confused with a REAL Ferrari custom.

^ That's what I was thinking... the Ferrari P4/5 should therefore not be called a Ferrari, it's not as if Ferrari owns Pininfarina.

^ That's what I was thinking... the Ferrari P4/5 should therefore not be called a Ferrari, it's not as if Ferrari owns Pininfarina.

I'm pretty sure Pininfarina asked politely if they could call it a Ferrari first.

At least it's not a particularly rare car that he's hacked up - and he's not done a bad job of the conversion either. I'll bet he makes a lot of money from it. Loads of henparties would love to be driven around in a Ferrari Limo.

Enzo is probably spinning in his grave.

Actually I think most of Ferrari's modern practices would probably explain the eccentricities noticed in earth's orbit. From turning the F1 team into a mobile advert to sell cars, to not allowing team mates to race each other.

I'm not saying Ferrari haven't done the right thing but they have moved away from the path Enzo was going down.

I'm with the limo guy on this one. Also agree this thread doesn't count as a repost. The original threads were about the car, and we could all express our like (or dislike) of what he did to his 360.

This thread is about Ferrari suddenly turning into Nazis :mad:, telling people what they can or can't do with their own property. 100% behind the limo man here.

all ferrari is asking is he remove the badges. I see ferraris point mainly in the safety aspect. A headline "Ferrari breaks in half killing 4" would really hurt the company. Sure if people read the entire article they would realize, but many don't.

Last edited:
Enzo is probably spinning in his grave.

You ever see the cars he built for the Sultan of Brunei? Bring you're money and they'll bastardize their cars.

Some of you guys act like this guy just killed your first and only child. It's a car, more specifically, a regular production car that isn't of particular importance other than being a Ferrari.

That's awesome, mostly because he made Ferrari get their stuck-up panties in a twist. I hope he does a Gallardo, too.

True, but then Lambo would probably put it into production if it was up to them (Although it would of course occasionally break in half, and would have to have 3 spoilers on the extention to make it cooler).

The thing is though, Ferrari, unlike Vauxhall, HAVE been known to occasionally make custom cars for people (mostly sultans, apparently). Thus, if someone makes a Ferrari that's obviously been deeply customized, they should remove the badge, so that the car isn't confused with a REAL Ferrari custom.
Those custom Ferrari's that the Sultan of Brunei has(or had) were not built by Ferrari, IIRC, they were all built/customized by Pininfarina using Ferrari chassis as a starting point, which as Shawn correctly point out, is not owned by Ferrari. As far as I am aware Ferrari has made no custom cars like those the Sultan owns, all were commissioned by private owners and companies like Pininfarina, Scaglietti, or Zagato built/modified them.