• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ferrari 430 - pics inside!! ADDED - Sound!!

:shock:
48908-f430_yellow_live_5.jpg

48904-f430_yellow_live_1.jpg

48905-f430_yellow_live_2.jpg

48905-f430_yellow_live_4.jpg

Not to sound clich?, but Momma M?a.

Damn theangrybonger did you make those yourself?
Where was it? Ferrari garage, on the last pic you see the Ferrari logo? Second pic has a 612 in the back, it must be paradise :shock: :lol:

The vid was taken at the F430 presentation/Ferrari gala dinner during the Ferrari Racing Days 2004 at the N?rburgring in Germany.
The pics were taken at the Ferrari factory a couple of days later.

Saw them already about a week ago, if you want I can start similar posts in the future.

cya
Oli

It looks good until I saw those taillights , and I didnt think it sounded that great either , but Im going to account that to the videocamera. Its a ferrari after all , I just wish it were more different.

PS- Whats this thing gonna cost? 250k?

It's a Ferrari so you have to love it, BUT am i the only one who expected something more inventive from Ferrari. Yes, the front is inspired by the 360, which is a stunning car. And yes, the back came from the Enzo, which has a radical, but nice design.
These two look awesome together. Nonetheless i think they should come up with something more genuine, like they did in the early days.

swek said:
It's a Ferrari so you have to love it, BUT am i the only one who expected something more inventive from Ferrari.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I first saw it. It looks great, but I wasn't nearly as excited as I was the first time I saw the 360. Even though I'm not really a Ferrari fan at all, the original 360 design was pretty stunning.

In terms of design, this car isn't very radical - and dare I say - almost tame. Now, I'm using the word radical in reference to Ferrari specifically. If any other car company released a similar car it would definetly be radical, but I think the look is much to similar to the 360.

zenon said:
swek said:
It's a Ferrari so you have to love it, BUT am i the only one who expected something more inventive from Ferrari.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I first saw it. It looks great, but I wasn't nearly as excited as I was the first time I saw the 360. Even though I'm not really a Ferrari fan at all, the original 360 design was pretty stunning.

Well, yeah, I think we can all agree on that. Going from the awesome 355 to the amazing 360 was great, because the new 360 had a completely new (and VERY sexy!!) body style, whereas the 430 is just some tweaks to the 360's style. To me, it's more of an update as opposed to a different generation style. But I still think it looks nice. I actually wish they hadn't changed from 360 to 430 - I think such changes should only reflect completely new styles. This should have been a new model for the 360, not a new style.

This should have been a new model for the 360, not a new style.

Agreed, the 360 was too beautiful to give it a re-style :cry:

czar_boi1 said:
yeah i know sorry about that. Imagestation is being gay. Umm...try refreshing it until you can see the rest of the pictures. it should work.

Use, www.imageshack.**! :)