• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ferrari caught on fire at gas station

Its got a big repair job there shame such a lush car had to be caught on fire.

That's not to far from where I live...didn't hear anything about it though...too bad, poor car!

cbsnews.com,

that is where my brother works. :thumbsup:

Firecat said:
justin syder said:
cbsnews.com,

Does he know Julie Chen? :wave:

No but he's seen that lady on BET Nightly News and Andy Rooney. Rooney has a really bad hunch back thats why the camera angle is so high, he slouches. My bro said he was barely walking upright.

Are you sure he doesn't work for Fox News?

I'm priceless... :D

justin syder said:
cbsnews.com,

I haven't watched BET nightly news since the first few months of the Iraq war, is it the chick with the short hair? and Andy Rooney is like 80 years old!

BET Nightly News will be canceled by the way. Yes the short-haired woman, "anchor-woman".

My bro also has seen a Maybach, Aston DB9 and some other cool cars Manhattan drivers own but doesnt want to take pics. :thumbsdown:

He would love, LOVE to work for Fox News but he was accepted to CBS and at the time FNC didnt have an opening. He recently was devasted to see an opening at FNC to do EXACTLY the same work he does at CBS but said he was too comfortable at CBS already. He would love to work their though, I would too but Im gonna be a teacher so I cant.