• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ferrari (Enzo, 550 Maranello) pics (made by myself)

Ferrari (Enzo, 550 Maranello) pics (made by myself)

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

McCoy24

Ferrari 550 Marnanello (gray/silver)

This pics are made in Melsele/Beveren (Belgium)
The owner of the shop was a very friendly person
So I want to thank the big boss of VNV cars in Melsele for this!

this car is still for sale 8)

link:
http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album1030

some preview tumbs

DSC04508.thumb.jpg

DSC04510.thumb.jpg

Now the Enzo:D:D

This car was parkted in front of my work :thumbsup:

link:
http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album1178

some preview tumbs

DSC04912.thumb.jpg

DSC04966.thumb.jpg

DSC04968.thumb.jpg

over 60 pics at the Enzo link:D include movies!

wow u lucky man. where do u work? why was there randomly a enzo parked in the middle of the road?

uhm, if I vote "yes" on the poll, does that mean it is hot, or not? :lol: I did the same mistake in a poll a few days ago, when I wrote "Bush: with him or against him" Y/N :lol:
either way, the answer is the same ..

haz

nice picture, i like the one with the bike in the background, a reminder of the location of the photoshooting :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

well jasonchiu

I had a day off, but a friend called me and told me THERE IS A ENZO IN FRONT OF THE RESAURANT!!

I.... mmm yeah right??:S, Well okay I will take a look!

The place I work is in Philiphine, Netherlands (at the south coast)

pdanev ... ow yeah? I saw so much people there, dont know who you are :D

^ oh, sorry, i didnt express myself properly. i wasnt there, by "reminder of the location of the photoshooting" i meant that the bike is a nice sign that the pictures were taken in the netherlands ;)

hehe yeah, and the bike is nice too :D there were 2 of them

Yamaha R1

In the summerdays its great to be on my work, you see some very exotic cars! and bikes

the most exotic car i saw here (maastricht) was an F40 (belgium plates) :thumbsup:
i've also seen a bentley continental gt, and aston db9. but overall car-wise its pretty dull here, not much is going at high speed :thumbsdown:

the most exotic car ive seen in Maasticht (MACC) was the Lotus f1 car 1985 from Ayrton Senna....

yeah they do once or twice a year some exhibitions about cars in the MACC, and i always happen not to be here during those weekends when they organize those :x

PS: luckily quite some other exhibitions take place "in the neighbourhood" ;) latest one that i went to was the Essen Motorshow in Germany :thumbsup: i also went to Recaro Tuning Days last summer @ hockenheimring, man that was hell of a day :thumbup:

ive seen it twice

once with the old f1 cars, and once with Olav Mol (spoke to him)

There was also a Schumacher kart track... and when I saw driving Mike Heezemans was looking at me :D (DTM driver) when me race was done he took his Ferrari and made the track 'clean' :oops:

the schumacher kart track is close to nurburgring if im not mistaken, seen it a few times when passing by from the highway :)

McCoy24 said:
well jasonchiu

I had a day off, but a friend called me and told me THERE IS A ENZO IN FRONT OF THE RESAURANT!!

I.... mmm yeah right??:S, Well okay I will take a look!

The place I work is in Philiphine, Netherlands (at the south coast)

pdanev ... ow yeah? I saw so much people there, dont know who you are :D

That sounds exotic! :lol:

thats not that far away from maastricht, next time you testdrive a ferarri or any other exotic car in the neighbourhood gimme a call, i can be a very nice passanger :mrgreen: + the car will be more evenly balanced :D

Wow the Enzo pics came out really nice. And when I mean nice, I really mean nice. Most of the time I think car photos don't give you a feel of the car and how it would look in real life, but the pictures you took of the Enzo make me feel like I'm standing right next to it. You took some awesome shots of that car. :thumbsup:

What camera did you use?

Sweet! It's hard to take pictures of a car like that because there are always a million people around it. It kind of sucks that he had to mount his number plate right on the front :D

I looked quickly at the last photo of the enzo and was like... GEEEZUS Look at that dent!... Turns out its the wing mirror :|