Ferrari F430 or Lamborghini Gallardo SE

Ferrari F430 or Lamborghini Gallardo SE

• Lamborghini Gallardo SE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd have to say F430. The sound of F430 is just so amazing and i like it's looks (thoug Lambo may be prettier).

i have seen both and been for a ride in both and i would take the Gallardo over the 430. :thumbsup:

well we have 6 F430's in australia and 6 coming every year till the end of production. but we only have and will only have 6 Gallardo SE's

asphotos said:
f430 is technically better..
So? I respect the ferrari and I know it's the better car overall, but something about the gallardo just pushes all the right buttons for me. I've always preferred Lambos, they looks better and IMO sounds better too.

STi Nut said:
well we have 6 F430's in australia and 6 coming every year till the end of production. but we only have and will only have 6 Gallardo SE's

They only bring in 6 430's a year? That seems like a pretty small number. :eek:

I think the Lambo is much prettier than the Ferrari, but I'm a sucker for the noise the F430 makes. Plus it seems to be more "Italian" and genuine than the Gallardo - don't like the Audi-ish interior and conventional doors - and that's important to me.

So being a guy who have always put Lamborghini first, I would choose the F430... :eek:

hi

hi

thnx guys ...............................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup:

Gallardo. I always liked Lamborghini more than Ferrari, and it's much more exclusive, I guess. I've never seen a Lambo passing by, anyway :).

I had the pleasure of driving both of these cars back to back yesterday.

Let me start by saying that the Countach was posterized in my bedroom growing up. I've lusted after the Diablo and Murcielago since then. I've always favored Lamborghini's outrageousness over Ferrari. If I had to choose, I went with Ferruccio instead of Enzo.

Until yesterday. I was thrilled with the Gallardo. Then I drove the F430 and it was a religious experience. OH MY GOD. The steering is telepathic. It handles amazingly, like a go cart, like it's on rails. The throttle response is titanic, the shifts are hard, the sound is amazing. The F430 has ruined all other cars for me. It is THAT amazing.

http://img169.imageshack.**/img169/1125/img7713small6yd.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.**/img169/1540/img7702small3kl.jpg

Raven said:
. I've always preferred Lambos, they looks better and IMO sounds better too.

No, trust me... The F430 is LOUD and amazing. The Gallardo was tame in comparison.

This

Ferrari-F430-Spyder.jpg

or this

LamborghiniGallardoSE.jpg

With no doubt this one:
2006-Hamann-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Left-Front-1920x1440.jpg

Lamborghini Hamann Motorsport

5.0 liter, 500 bhp, 510 Nm

And it?s more hard to see on the streets than a Ferrari

F430 is a much better car, except where opinion is divided on its looks, it isnt a conventionally pretty car, but still throaty and aggressive. From a technical standpoint however, the Gallardo or any Lambo has no real chance. ;)

Wow, my first post
An F430 everyday of the week, although, I am slightly biased, as this was the first supercar I ever have been in, bu the sound......mmmm, and IMHO I think it looks better than the lambo...

This is really a heavy one!

F430 is technologically more advance than the Gallardo, the three settings you can have, especially the "RACE" mode, is just something to tickle your nervebuds everytime you drive it. I have to agree that its a car with a better BRAIN.

The Gallardo is just plain. It even has the normal stick shift in the base option, even though i's still choose the paddle shift if i buy one. It may not have the better brain as the F430, but the shape of it is......i won't call it sexy because F430 is sexy, but the Gallardo is just right (esp the droptop version), not over the top, and it sits lower to the ground also. Mind you, the Dark Grey colour featured on TG's last episode of the last season was damn nice though!

How about the rareness, the F430 still i think is LESS EXCLUSIVE then the Gallardo SE. And also, Lamborghini is somehow holds its value better. The F430 would be a perfect all-rounder, good for road cruising (looks good in droptop), and mad on tracks also. While the Gallardo would be fun on the road, but not on the track i think. I actually would buy both of them, would be a nice addition to the garage. But since i can only have one, i'd go for the GALLARDO SE, i think its more "MANLY" than the F430.

Ferrari has the 430 Challenge Stradale, will Lamborghini make the similar version? Or make the devil version like its big brother's Murcielago LP640? Its worth the wait....

Just my 2cents....