Ferrari F430 or Porsche Turbo?

Ferrari F430 or Porsche Turbo?

• Total voters
The Porsche Turbo. The 430 is a great car, and I love good N/A engines, but for everyday useability (including snow and stuff), I take the 911.

porsche has been making the same car for over 40 years, which gives it awesome reliability, which is very important if u ever decide to push the car.

I chose the Porsche as it would be far more usable in the location where I live. All-wheel-drive means I can use it in a Canadian winter, it's practical and I could use it every day if I wanted to.

Oh, and it'll never break down.

Just the noise of the F430 is enough to make me choose it.

I have my Honda for practicality. Ferrari all the way.

Porsche, because it is a daily driver with good old first class engineering.... :)

The porsche-it's just better at everything. Even better looking now. The F430 looks like crap. If it was a choice between the Turbo and a F355 however...

911. It actually looks good. The F430 doesn't.

I have my Honda for practicality. Ferrari all the way.
Well, if we consider to keep our real cars as well, I might be switching. Actually, I didn't think of that.

The 911. Ferrari's "twat" image would just be too much for me to bear, though everything i've seen tells me the 430 would be the better drive.

Make it a GT2 though ;)

My head says Porsche, but my heart says Ferrari. So I voted Ferrari. In Black Daytona, please.

Porsche - I know I can completely trust it to be bulletproof, no matter how much track-day use it would get, and I'm not a fan of the F430.

If the F430 were the hard-top version, then I would go for the 911 Turbo... The new 997 looks so good and is really fast. Plus, the fact that it is more practical than the Ferrari.

But if the F430 were the Spider version then I would definitely go for it. IMO, the convertible version looks sexier than any Porsche out there!

Ferrari all the way. Once you drive one, nothing else will do.