News: Ferrari F70 - The Enzo successor [LaFerrari]

Okay, so if they've built 7 cars more than originally promised. That means they've actually exceeded the production by 2 %.
So yeah, Enzo for everyone who wants one.

Are they still doing the old thing about exactly one less than the market requires? Then as long as one person who could afford one can't buy it then they're still doing the tradition.

Last edited:
It looks like a ugly transformer.....

+1 for the F40 look!

I'm sure it'll be technically incredible, fast, and will handle like a telepathic mosquito on cocaine but... Once again it's a Ferrari that's far too pompous and self-important for me to like
That picture is just an illustration by the magazine. The Matchbox fantasy series look and copy&pasted 458 Italia rear should be clear hints if you can't be bothered to read the first paragraph of the article while emptying your underwear from bricks laid because the shock of awfulness that thing is.

That picture is just an illustration by the magazine. The Matchbox fantasy series look and copy&pasted 458 Italia rear should be clear hints if you can't be bothered to read the first paragraph of the article while emptying your underwear from bricks laid because the shock of awfulness that thing is.

Point out where I said a single thing about the picture? I know it's a third-party render, I didn't comment on it.

Point out where I said a single thing about the picture? I know it's a third-party render, I didn't comment on it.

I'm sure it'll be technically incredible, fast, and will handle like a telepathic mosquito on cocaine but... Once again it's a Ferrari that's far too pompous and self-important for me to like

Felt like a comment on the looks. Can't argue because only you can know what you actually meant.

Felt like a comment on the looks. Can't argue because only you can know what you actually meant.

Ok, I meant Ferrari's approach of deliberately under supplying demand to generate artificial desirability. That's what I see as pompous and self-important.

So... electric anti-lag? Interesting... I wonder if that'll make it's way into Subarus and Mitsus and rally cars eventually. Real anti-lag is terrible for the turbo, but an energy-collecting braking used to power the electric "turbo-spoolers" would be very interesting.

Oh, my bad :)

So... electric anti-lag? Interesting... I wonder if that'll make it's way into Subarus and Mitsus and rally cars eventually. Real anti-lag is terrible for the turbo, but an energy-collecting braking used to power the electric "turbo-spoolers" would be very interesting.
Electric anti-lag is possible but it's quite complicated so I don't think we will see it on production cars very soon. Twin-turbochargin AND electric anti-lag on a Ferrari would give the guys in Maranello just too many problems to work with IMO. Even Ferrari's engineers can't get so many done.

Are they still doing the old thing about exactly one less than the market requires? Then as long as one person who could afford one can't buy it then they're still doing the tradition.

Well, there are a few Enzos on the market, but if you can afford one and know the right brokers or have the right connections, they'll gladly make one for you. Though I'm guessing a new Enzo now is hitting upon Veyron money perhaps even a bit more so....yes. Enzo for everyone who wants one

Last edited:
That looks terrible, most ugly Ferrari I've ever seen. Hopefully the guy carrying the clay model trips over the carpet on it's way to get the design approved. Maybe that'll do it any good.

Sorry, that's the finalized design, and the basis for all future Ferraris.

That looks terrible, most ugly Ferrari I've ever seen. Hopefully the guy carrying the clay model trips over the carpet on it's way to get the design approved. Maybe that'll do it any good.
You guys really have to understand that what you see is just a terrible auto express rendering based on the enzo.

You guys really have to understand that what you see is just a terrible auto express rendering based on the enzo.

So you're saying that that's the official Ferrari photo of the new car? But its so ugly! Mooooom!

20% lighter eh? This could be a 2400lb (1100kg) Ferrari! :?