News: Ferrari F70 - The Enzo successor [LaFerrari]

That's just the monocoque though, I doubt all of the other parts will be 20% lighter as well.

Still, that's impressive.

A3xuvHkCUAEA7lb.jpg:large

:hmm: doors either gullwings or hinged the same way as with the enzo?

Probably Enzo-style; don't see any places for gullwing hinges. Personally I'm hoping for T-tops.

Gullwings would be sacrilege. Enzo himself would rise from the dead and slap the designer in the face.

On a related note, I completely forgot I started this thread 3 years ago. :lol:

No, I believe the F50 was the first:

f50-12.jpg

Well as no one has posted this yet, I figured I'd post, F70 engine bay photo released.

original.jpg

Wasn't the McLaren F1 the first to adopt that? I can recall Hammond saying the F1 was "the first carbon fiber-bodied car" (or does that mean something else?).

Wasn't the McLaren F1 the first to adopt that? I can recall Hammond saying the F1 was "the first carbon fiber-bodied car" (or does that mean something else?).
We're talking about chassis here, carbon fiber-bodied car reffers to other carbon parts such as doors, hood, panels, etc.

We're talking about chassis here, carbon fiber-bodied car reffers to other carbon parts such as doors, hood, panels, etc.

From Wiki:
The McLaren F1 was the first production road car to use a complete carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) monocoque chassis structure.

;)

Meanwhile, the rear looks Fallopian.

2000_toyota_celica_gts-pic-2181746388381697527.jpeg

No?

Judging from the teasers I think it will look nicer than the Mclaren P1, but I very much doubt that it will be quicker.

It wouldn't surprise me if they stacked up against each other kind of like how the Ferrari 458 and Mclaren MP12-4 does now.

Judging from the teasers I think it will look nicer than the Mclaren P1, but I very much doubt that it will be quicker.

It wouldn't surprise me if they stacked up against each other kind of like how the Ferrari 458 and Mclaren MP12-4 does now.

:lmao: