News: Ferrari F70 - The Enzo successor [LaFerrari]

"The Ferrari"... holy shit that's a big name to live up to.

It looks epic and apparently the KERS is always ON! Instant torque + 962 HP kthanxbai.

[
TfupSOD.jpg

DAT ASS!

fap-to-this.gif

Last edited:
I'm not sure about it. I think it's one of those cars you have to see in the flesh, before you can really make a judgement.

I can't wait till someone get's a hold of one of these and a P1 and stack them up against each other.

But no doubt that the name is stupid. They really need to find a new guy to come up with those.

Amazing car...but dat name. It makes me think of this:
American-LaFrance03.jpg

Love the rear, hate the front. The Enzo looked better in my opinion.
The moveable pedal box is a feature that should be in every driver's car!

Love the car. This thing looks like it will eat and spit out McLaren P1's for breakfast.

I went on Ferrari Chat expecting "OMFG LaFuckingFerrari is amazing!!!!!!!!!!"

Turns out they think it's stupid too.

laferrari_8.jpg

laferrari_9.jpg

"Ferrari.... La Ferrari."

121026-Career-Lessons-from-James-Bond-275x275.jpg

Last edited:
The front and bonnet is not very pretty, but the rest of the car is pretty stunning. The side profile is absolute fantastic. And the rear is pretty awesome too. It's a shame about the front though.

The front and bonnet is not very pretty, but the rest of the car is pretty stunning. The side profile is absolute fantastic. And the rear is pretty awesome too. It's a shame about the front though.

It's OK, if you see one on the road you'll only ever see it from the rear anyway. :p

Stupid name. Not sold on the looks.

Am I the only one that absolutely hates these new Ferrari interiors? I think the F430 was the last nice looking interior, and ever since then Ferrari has decided "Put ALL the buttons on the steering wheel, make everything else look cheap and unfinished."

Am I the only one that absolutely hates these new Ferrari interiors?
No, you aren't. In fact I meant to mention the ugliness of the interior in my previous post.

And I still don't understand what you need a drive mode selector on the steering wheel for. It's not like you switch modes before and after every corner, is it?

Am I the only one that cares more about the technological and dynamic aspects rather than all the petty "oh this thing here is out of place, therefore it sucks" ones?

People say that McLaren are the conservative designers. If you ask me the P1 has a more ballsy design than this.

Agreed. I think this thing looks much better than the Enzo...

Stupid name, radical design (I'm quite reserved on that until I see it in real life, I wish more people did this, you can never quite judge a car just from looking at it on the internet), but it will hopefully eat the P1 for breakfast, which I hope it does, it looks like a truly epic machine.