• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ferrari Graveyard (Not for the faint hearted)

Overheat

Forum Addict
Inspired by the pics of the smashed up CGT, here's some smashed up beauties:

crashs01.jpg
crashs02.jpg

crashs03.jpg
crashs04.jpg

crashs05.jpg
crashs06.jpg

crashs07.jpg
crashs08.jpg

crashs09.jpg
crashs10.jpg

crashs11.jpg
crashs12.jpg

crashs13.jpg
crashs14.jpg

crashs15.jpg
crashs16.jpg

crashs17.jpg
crashs18.jpg

crashs19.jpg
crashs20.jpg

crashs21.jpg
crashs22.jpg

crashs23.jpg
crashs24.jpg

crashs25.jpg
crashs26.jpg

crashs27.jpg
crashs28.jpg

crashs29.jpg
crashs30.jpg

crashs31.jpg
crashs32.jpg

crashs33.jpg

crap... there goes loads of 355's... 1 F40. I honestly don't care if like a 360 gets crashed because there are still loads left and it is still in production... like seeing a 348, 512, F40, F50, 355 crash really hurts... every time 1 crashes... there is 1 less in the world.
BTW... anyone seen the pic about the Ferrari Dealership that burnt... they had a 256 Dino inside... there are only a handful left in the world :(

What race is the bottom picture, as that's the sort of racing that I want to see more of on TV. Production style supercars battling it out. That would be so sweet.

there was a guy in Hong Kong who tested a Zonda and crashed it... trying to find pics.
And there was another incident where there was sort of Gumball thing that was from Hong Kong to Beijing and it was only open to Ferrari's and 1 crashed on the way

EDIT
pagani_zonda_c_12_s.jpg

Overheat said:
What race is the bottom picture, as that's the sort of racing that I want to see more of on TV. Production style supercars battling it out. That would be so sweet.

It could be the fia gt championship, which is going to be very cool this year (loads of big companies signed onto it, think of that maserati which is only made in 2 colours) or a specific 360 championship, which you could buy special semi race versions straight from ferrari for.

^ I don't think that car was crashed, it commited suicide. :lol:

does carbonfibre burn?

crashs12.jpg

that's some nasty damage. you think just replace the body panel and i'm fine, but if you look at the angle of the wheel, you now there way more work to it, if repairable at all

a while ago a dude in his brand new NSX crashed into a local ferrari garage, hit about 10 of them. i see if i can find any pics

Kip_6666 said:
Overheat said:

It could be the fia gt championship, which is going to be very cool this year (loads of big companies signed onto it, think of that maserati which is only made in 2 colours) or a specific 360 championship, which you could buy special semi race versions straight from ferrari for.

those modenas are from the ferrari challange, almost stock 360s fitted with some racing slicks better suspention some twinking with the engine, rollbar... they are changed in the same way like the N class in Rally.

that 360's chassis is probably bent... it happened to me and a golf cart before... I was talking on the phone while going at full speed looking for a ball and after awile... I hit a tree... the whole chassis shifted forward and the rear-wheels were rubbing the well :lol:

I think this one can compete for the "most destroyed Ferraris on single picture"-award: :?
2355_20041129_002.jpg

cya
Oli