Ferrari in Pole Position in Adelaide

Instead, they see that the pole has entered the cabin and mandate that all new cars must be front engined.

That would be doubly stupid, as in the case of a front engined car you'd end up with either much higher G-forces in the crash, or a engine in your lap. Eitherway you'd be dead, when in the same situation a rear engined car would save your life.

rear engined cars are always safer in front end crashes, And I'm taking that nugget of info straight from the mouths of Lotus engineers.

Adelaide being a small town and all.. Someone who claims to know the guy who was involved... They had just bought the car and were driving it home when the crash happened - and the car wasn't insured :cry:

Ouch!!

Here's the before shots:

^I'm sorry, but that's gotta be crap. Who in their right mind would drive a Fezza uninsured?

^Yeah, but I like to think that they don't exist, even though they do.

Bloody idiots.

You'd be surprised how shitty the news can get here, there was a story about a dog that had passed out next to some cats in a house fire and the news site claimed that the dog was trying to save the cats....

LOL i saw that i was like wtf, how did it save them??? they didnt have any evidence.

you think its bad in the major cities, i live in Canberra and the news is "A school is now encouraging children to enjoy physical activity and do skipping" and then they cut to shots of kids skipping for 10 minutes, and thats their major story.

So when will Mythbusters do this on the show then? Might be one of the easiest and most expensive myths to confirm (and they get to destoy a 360 at the same time, which makes me happy).

:huh:

Didn't really know what to think when I saw the title*. Nice pun, however. And it just shows that you should never leave that kind of car in the hands of someone inexperienced and with too much money on their hands.

*There was a Ferrari in pole position at Adelaide, back in '87.