• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ferrari-Maserati World Finals + Other Fantastic Ferrari's

MrMan

This thread includes some fantastic pictures my friend took at Monza and the pictures of the cars that he owns/ed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week/end will include the finals to the Ferrari Challenge, Historic Challenge, Trofeo, Shell Cup, and many more.

The Ferrari Clienti will do a few demonstration sessions of which on Sunday they are scheduled to drive with Michael, Rubens, Badoer, and Bertolini.

Should be a fun event and hopefully everyone will find lots of pictures and post them here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few pictures my friend sent me from Monza on Thursday:

Bonus points to whoever can name all the F1 cars in the pics. Can anyone spot the F2004?

The F1 cars make their first appearance :p

Here are some of Friday's pictures:

Bonus points to whoever spots Frank Mountain and the steering wheel to his car

And the Ferrari goodness continues. Tomorrow is the big really exciting day with Michael, Rubens, Luca, and Andrea taking to the track in four F2004's.

I just wanted to again thank my friend who has been taking these excellent pics (we'll call him F1Guy :-D )

Animated GIF Pitstop:

And Sunday's pictures :-D

F50 that he owned. Once he knew he was getting an Enzo he didn't think he would drive it much so he sold it. He drove it as his daily driver for a few years when he first got it!

The red Enzo is his along with the other Enzo that came in:

McLaren F1 GTR - on its way from Europe

Ferrari 333SP - he said it is very fast, but compared to the F1 cars it feels slow for some perspective

Ferrari 550 Berlinetta - okay car, not one of his favorites

Ferrari 360 Spyder - favorite road going Ferrari ever, used to be his daily drive until he sold it as part of the package of his first F1 car.

Lotus that Ayrton Senna won in at a race or two

Ferrari 550 - good car, easy to drive around town. You can see a 360, F40, and F50 (all his in the garages). This was a calendar shot by a famous photographer

His 360 Spyder and a friend's

Him going through the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca in his first F1 car, the F310B for the Monterey Historics

An older Ferrari that I don't really know:

F40GTE - race prepped F40.

Isn't it 550 BARCHETA? But nice pics anyway...those calendar pics, I got 'em...were featured in the "Fast, Expensive Cars" calendar series (not sure what year). Great calendars!!

SiR_dude said:
Isn't it 550 BARCHETA? But nice pics anyway...those calendar pics, I got 'em...were featured in the "Fast, Expensive Cars" calendar series (not sure what year). Great calendars!!

Yup, you're correct but I'm too lazy to go change it right now :wink:

And good eye, it is from Fast, Expensive Cars calendar. The Enzo in the 2005 calendar isn't his though. He had the 275 that is in one of the earlier months. He sold it as part of a package when he bought the F1-2000 and F1 GTR. Truely the stuff of dreams, he is a very, very lucky guy and he made his money the old fashioned way. He started a software company and sold it about 10 years ago.

Nice :D Tell him you have a bunch of buddies who want a ride in one of his Ferraris, any one.....better yet, some money to buy one :lol:

You're a lucky SOB to know a guy like that

I am very lucky, it was purely coincidence we met and get along so well. A few weeks ago he had lunch with Rory Byrne when he was in Italy. They chatted about the 05 car and how Ferrari had to basically start from scratch as they were almost done with the 2005 car, but with the new regs they had to toss it all out.

MrMan said:

on the ground, it says "fire lane no parking"

i guess that those with enzos are allowed the rules? hehe...

what does your friend do exactly? i want his job :twisted:

MOTHER FUCKER! i can see the damm pic! I HATE INTERNET! fucking imageshack dammit this sucks!

:lol: wooooooot? :lol: is that english? :lol:

haz

jasonchiu said:
MOTHER FUCKER! i can see the damm pic! I HATE INTERNET! fucking imageshack dammit this sucks!

Relaxxxx just take your pills..

Maybe it helps when I say those pics are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! You dont want to miss them damn they are so nice, i didn't know men where able to make SUCH GOOD pictures..

:)

:wink:

jasonchiu said:

your country is the problem, not imageshack

your friend only deals with ferrari? no honda civics? :p he's just like me, but i only deal with maclaren.. i mean nissan :p damn i want a F1 car and drive it to school whoo woo , that race tuned F40 is teh sex!!

MixtriX said:
MrMan said:

on the ground, it says "fire lane no parking"

i guess that those with enzos are allowed the rules? hehe...

what does your friend do exactly? i want his job :twisted:

Those Enzo's are in front of the dealer as they were being picked up.

He started a software company and sold it a few years ago. I won't give any more details other than to say that it was in the multimedia sector and many of you imaging guys use the software that his company originally developed.