Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Ferrari 458 based run of six

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/luxury/m...nches-limited-edition-pininfarina-sergio.html

Screen7.png

I'd argue that they don't need bother fitting a fuel tank, first because it's art and second because it has no wind screen... *splat*

Andare, Speed Racer, andare!

Excellent car to go get a cup of coffee around Monaco.

Not too shabby, but I think it looks a bit dated, like a late 90s concept.

Not too shabby, but I think it looks a bit dated, like a late 90s concept.

That's what makes it cool. It's a real life Hot Wheels car. :cool:

They are making 6...every sultan needs a 6-pack. :)

Didn't change much from the concept, still looks lovely, clean & simple. These photos don't do it justice.

Everything so far in this thread is the original concept. Rumor has it the production version will be toned down (probably partly for legal reasons) and look more like this:

owo0vpztijcmez77ecob.jpg

wow, that must the first time the production version actually looks better than the concept! :lol:

i think that actually looks great! what a difference a windshield makes...
i didn't like the concept at all

Last edited:
Dang, that actually looks a lot more different than the concept... Still nice though.

Everything so far in this thread is the original concept. Rumor has it the production version will be toned down (probably partly for legal reasons) and look more like this:

owo0vpztijcmez77ecob.jpg
This deserves to be a regular production Ferrari (not to some stinkin' Sultans). It's gorgeous!

Am I alone in thinking the stock 458 still looks better? (Though this one is still, by all means, very good looking)