• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

FG - [07x01] - March 21st, 2005

zenon

01:03 - 01:49 - Prodigy - Action Radar
02:40 - 03:11 - Prodigy - Action Radar
09:00 - 09:32 - The Killers - Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
10:27 - 11:00 - The Killers - Jenny Was a Friend of Mine

I was really dissapointed by the music in this episode, it wasn't bad but it was way too slow esp in the Boxster/Z4 comparision

Prodigy - Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (2004)
- Action Radar - in the beginning of the Porsche Boxster segment :)

Awsome album, not good old Prodigy but hey ..

haz

I loved that they replaced the Queens of the Stoneage song with The Killers, but yeah, Fifth Gear isn't exactly known for their musical taste. Top Gear on the other hand - someone in their staff has some seriously good taste in music.

I really liked the song in the Z4/Boxter segment from times 9:00->9:32 and 10:27->11:00

^
haz said:
Prodigy - Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (2004)
- Action Radar - in the beginning of the Porsche Boxster segment :)

Awsome album, not good old Prodigy but hey ..

haz

I downloaded Action Radar and that isn't the song played while Tiff and Jason mob the Boxter and Z4.

MrMan said:
I downloaded Action Radar and that isn't the song played while Tiff and Jason mob the Boxter and Z4.

yes it is: FIRST ---> @ 1:03=1:49 then again @ 2:40=3:11

just because I'm such a nice guy, I'm ripping the whole album for you now and I will give it out through "yousendit.com" when it is done ... :p

haz

Thanks for the download haz! :woot:

I should have clarified which song I was looking for though. I'm looking for the song at 9:15ish

No worries :) It's nice to share stuff ... plus, it's a pritty contomporaray album if you give it some time ...

Dunno about the 9:15 song ..

haz

The other song you may be looking for is "One Way Ticket to Paradise" by Ian Brwon from the "Solarized" album...

Still no luck with the song at 9min?

09:00 - 09:32 - The Killers - Jenny was a friend of mine
10:27 - 11:00 - The Killers - Jenny was a friend of mine