FG Fitness Challenge

Isn't that the exact scenario to have the opportunity to make and eat whatever you want/should..? :p

She doesn't wanna let me cook, and it's not my house, my pans, my stuff, she like things her way. I can imagine trying to do "my thing" here would be a nightmare.

Today: 4.5 km in 30 minutes. Next time I'll do the same route the other way round since the highest point was at 3 km and I struggled to run up there. When I do it the other way round the highest point is at 1.5 km so from there it's downhill which of course helps with stamina if you don't have enough...

Five months in low carbs, -25kg currently. I am already in my original goal and normal weight, so now I just wait where the weight loss stops by itself. So far pretty steady 1kg per week. Have not even excercised in couple of months pretty much at all, so the food is doing the work on itself. No hunger needed at any time, no expensive diets, I highly recommend this.

Five months in low carbs, -25kg currently. I am already in my original goal and normal weight, so now I just wait where the weight loss stops by itself. So far pretty steady 1kg per week. Have not even excercised in couple of months pretty much at all, so the food is doing the work on itself. No hunger needed at any time, no expensive diets, I highly recommend this.

Congrats! That's fantastic results.

Share the diet if you feel like it. Or maybe I missed it pages back?

Congrats! That's fantastic results.

Share the diet if you feel like it. Or maybe I missed it pages back?

Five months in low carbs [...]

That probably is already it :D We now just need to know how low in carbs you've gone or rather what kind of carbs you've mostly cut from your diet?

But I agree, fantastic results :thumbsup:

I used to try keto but it was way too strict for me, nowadays i keep it to around 100g of carbs or thereabouts and higher on gym days and its been going good for me too

Not really counted anything, just left all sugar, potatoes, pasta and rice out and that is about it. I assume daily carbs are around 40-60, so not even in keto zone.

Sugar and carbs actually make me nauseus nowadays, and that is something for someone who could eat a half liter of chocolade ice cream few times a week just six months ago.

I used to try keto but it was way too strict for me, nowadays i keep it to around 100g of carbs or thereabouts and higher on gym days and its been going good for me too

You could try the MCT variant, which is easier to keep going and more or less in fashion now anyway. But one more to recommend this kind of guidelines here. I didn't really need to lose weight, I was just interested in improving my diet. Same 1kg/week pace for me as well, 10kg worth (Some 14% of my weight :D ).

Today: 4.5 km in 30 minutes. Next time I'll do the same route the other way round since the highest point was at 3 km and I struggled to run up there. When I do it the other way round the highest point is at 1.5 km so from there it's downhill which of course helps with stamina if you don't have enough...
Same loop, other direction: 23:45min - I'm improving steadily. :)

When I was in school we had yearly 10 km-runs, my best time for those 10 km were 42:05min, I'm aiming for that time in the summer.

Another route, 4 km with the highest point at 2.2 km in 23 minutes (including a bit of walking to look for directions on the phone).

She doesn't wanna let me cook, and it's not my house, my pans, my stuff, she like things her way. I can imagine trying to do "my thing" here would be a nightmare.

My aunt on vacation for a week, I get to cook and eat what I want. Down to 82.5 kg. I know most of this is the initial weight loss from not eating crap every day, and the first piece of crap I do eat, Ill get some back, but still, goes to show how it would be if I got to cook for myself all the time...

Once again 4 km, this time in 21 minutes. :)

On February 12th I did a run, but didn't report back, last Sunday I had a table tennis tournament so that was the substitute for running. Today again 4.5 km.

Anybody else doing anything still? :p

Yesterday around 4.5 km, today since I'm at a customer in a different city where I stay at a hotel and have nothing else to do I jogged as well, this time 3.8 km.

Gymming regularly, hitting a good PR on squats and deadlifts, i should add in some cardio but i really cant be bothered

Yes, back in the gym for 2 months now.
I haven't dropped any weight, but I can see more muscle, so yay?

Anybody else doing anything still? :p

Might as well report here, since I'm on the slopes. :D

Almost the whole resort was closed on Saturday (first day), so only 44km on the slopes (estimated by skiline.cc from the ticket). Spent the next day suffering from fresh air poisoning (too much sun for a Finn at this time of the year). Great weather for Monday, so est. 90km on the slopes. Plenty of fresh snow today, so horrible visibility, great powder and est. 75km on the slopes. :)

Haven't really done anything. Waiting for spring and summer so I'd be more motivated to be active outside.

Same here, just waiting for snow to melt to start doing commute by bike. Still on low carbs, with absolutely no interest on getting back on generally-accepted-levels of carbs. Weight hasn't dropped much in the last couple of months, but there's really no need anymore. -28 kg from beginning, 98 kg is pretty ok for 197 cm.