FG Fitness Challenge

So I've managed two 2.5mile jogs (35mins) and a 4.3 mile walk (1 hour) this week. Circumstances have meant that I haven't been able to do my usual daily cycle to work (5 miles each way) so I'm really pleased to have the motivation to get out and do other exercise.

Trainer yelled at me for not coming in to the gym. I'm no longer with her but she still checks up on me. I love her.

Indeed. Haters gonna hate. It's hard out here for a pimp. etc etc.

Went back to workout after missing a couple of days (don't ask, it's been a crazy week). I'm lifting more than I did and I managed to do much better than I expected. I plan to go tomorrow at 5 and Sunday at 5. Then the remainder of the week with next Saturday as my break.

I managed a Saturday gym session today, for the first time in ages, thanks in part to you lovely people (and in part to something I posted about in NSFW this morning). Feels gooood :D

Jogged my mile today :) I didn't feel like doing much else honestly. Perhaps I will do it again later.

Today's freeform day. Decided to run for 15 minutes and then do weights.

Chose bi and tri but here's a trick.

I'm doing all of them while on a bosu. Just managed bicep curls.

Edit: managed hammer curls on the bosu, tricep dips obviously off a bosu, tricep extensions also off a bosu.

Last edited:
I'm not doing so good on my running, finding it hard to find a good time to do it. Today though I was rock climbing for about 2 hours.

Decided to go to the shops on my bike, usually it's a quite simple 3km there and another 3km back (a nasty hill at the other end) but now I decided to take a little detour. Ended up cycling over 30km in total with an average speed of 18km/h round the lake Pyh?j?rvi (well, a part of it). Was drenched in sweat when I got back home. But damn it felt good.

http://www.sports-tracker.com/#/workout/Raparperi/apdadh1tm3ej65lu

Last edited:
Managed 3 gym sessions this week.......getting there....... :D
And how the fuck did you manage 124km/h on a bike Raparperi! :p

I chose the bisexual and trisexual exercises. Yes. I did the bisexual exercises on a half ball, and the trisexual ones while hanging upside down with my cock out.

:roflmao: Apparently I have to spread baby oil around before before spreading it on LP again. I'd ask for someone to cover me, but can I please ask if just the ladies will do that? Thanks.

I love the feel of being sore in the morning following a good lifting session the previous day. It is the physical manifestation of success.

I love the feel of being sore in the morning following a good lifting session the previous day. It is the physical manifestation of success.

Yes, you think "Nice, it worked". One hour later you think "Fuck this shit, it is annoying, why do I do that???"

My biggest problem right now are my shoulder muscles, they are the first to hurt during workout as I never really trained them during my couchpotato phase, and as soon as they are sore everything starts being annoying, especially putting on shirts etc ;)

Wow. Almost everyone I've said this to thought I was bonkers! Yeah, I love it, too. Not when it's painful, like it was for me yesterday, but there's a dull ache or something that's really enjoyable.

Decided to go to the shops on my bike, usually it's a quite simple 3km there and another 3km back (a nasty hill at the other end) but now I decided to take a little detour. Ended up cycling over 30km in total with an average speed of 18km/h round the lake Pyh?j?rvi (well, a part of it). Was drenched in sweat when I got back home. But damn it felt good.

http://www.sports-tracker.com/#/workout/Raparperi/apdadh1tm3ej65lu

The terrain there looks pretty flat, you might want to try riding less but riding a faster pace. Riding these sort of distances on flattish terrain at 18km/h shouldn't really push your heart that much, i've never monitored my heart rate while riding before but I would guess it would sit around 110-140 at that sort of pace on a flat terrain. Pushing the average up to 24-25km/h (in my sorta hilly suburb) for me will send my heart rate up very high and I will be tired much quicker, but will feel like I've worked that much harder, and you'll get a much better high so long as you've eaten and drank sufficently. This is assuming you're riding a mountain bike on the road, if it's a road bike I would hazzard a guess and say add 5-10km/h to my previous discussion.

Last edited: