FG folks along the Gulf (between TX and FL)?

thomas

Grouchy Beemer Owner
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
E39 M5, Cadillac Fleetwood, VW Eos, Focus Wagon
Since I will be making a little drive from Texas over to Floriderp, I was wondering if anyone happens to live somewhere along the route that I am not aware of.

I am thinking of a 2-stint-trip with a potential stop being New Orleans, either just for a night or maybe two and briefly explore the area. Maybe Mobile to move the halfway-point closer to FL. But I have no idea about the area really, and so far my plan is just to drive through as fast as I can :p. But if someone is out there, maybe a quick meet and greet can be arranged, to extend the list of FG people I've met.. :D.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
When? I will be in Florida on a regular monthly basis starting around July.

thomas

Grouchy Beemer Owner
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
E39 M5, Cadillac Fleetwood, VW Eos, Focus Wagon
Way sooner than that :). Early April.

I'm likely to make my "half-way" stop in Pensacola now, to shift the driving portions towards the first day, and overall save a day that I originally planned to stay in New Orleans. Stop on the way back depends on whether I stop in Houston or go straight to Austin. In the latter case I am looking at Gulfport MS for a good stop.

But yeah it seems like the number of people down there that are on here is more than just slim ;). I guess at least I can make up some time driving instead of stopping :D

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
I'd almost have been in the region around that time, but stuff happened and other stuff didn't happen :/

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I'd almost have been in the region around that time, but stuff happened and other stuff didn't happen :/

Awwww. No!