FG N?rburgring weekend meet - July 19th/20th, 2008

FG N?rburgring weekend meet - July 19th/20th, 2008

• Total voters

Mandrake

Anyone still here? I'll be arriving sunday around 12 (mid day) at the Tourist entrance, where will I find you all?
A friend of mine and me will be coming with a very low black Golf III GTI, numberplate SG
Ohh and, maybe someone could give me mgkdk's number cause he has not sent it to me ;) (Although I told him I'd come either on saturday or sunday ^^)

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I'm back and I'm fuckt. 1500 kms + a lap on the ring isn't a piece of cake. I'll report in the morning, now i'll go collapse.

Jok

Car(s)
Toyota Aygo+, Metallic Blue
Sorry you guys had to wait... We were totally bummed out when we went to get some food and after that we were just sitting around talking for about an hour before we decided to get some rest and after that we went home at top speed... I don't think I've been so bummed out from anything before. Doing 2200 km in an Aygo that does 175kmh isn't all that comfortable... The only thing we got to see down there was parked cars, thats about it...

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
The walk from the parkinglot to the track, on google maps:

My legs still hurt! :( :wheelchair:

Last edited:

homer-jay_simpson

Car(s)
Peugeot 508 SW
1.2km.......and like 300m height :)
oh-oh :blink:

Is this my fault? I really thought D-Fence knows the N'ring good enough ... I'ldnt have sent you out there all alone otherwise.

BTW Kip ... is your tent-mansion still there? Or did you just burn it down? :lol:

I had a great weekend ... I hope no one was angry at me for not participating that much in the finalgear meeting this year

Greetings
Michael

swek

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
Had a bicycle once.
We did manage to take the tent-mansion down. It involved 12 people an earth mover, a digger and a demolition ball. ;)

It certainly was fun meeting all you guys.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
oh-oh :blink:

Is this my fault? I really thought D-Fence knows the N'ring good enough ... I'ldnt have sent you out there all alone otherwise.

BTW Kip ... is your tent-mansion still there? Or did you just burn it down? :lol:

I had a great weekend ... I hope no one was angry at me for not participating that much in the finalgear meeting this year

Greetings
Michael

Homer, I KNEW IT.

I told them like 5 times "but it is a long ass steep hill" and they were like "a hill, can't be that bad" ..... :D

Mandrake

Mhh I came there yesterday at 12:15 pm trying to find you around the entrance to the tourist Nordschleife, unfortunatly no one was there o_O ^^
You should have told where you planned to spectate :)
Guessing from that map you were around Adenauer Forst X-)
Mhh maybe next time then.....

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Just got home a couple of hours ago, getting pics of the cam atm.

My legs still hurt! :( :wheelchair:
Mine too :(

You had beer :p

We did manage to take the tent-mansion down. It involved 12 people an earth mover, a digger and a demolition ball. ;)
And it was 3 times as big as the bag it came in :p

It certainly was fun meeting all you guys.
x2

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
Just arrived after my 5 hours drive...

It was nice seeing all of you, I hope I will be able to go to the next meeting :)

I will post my pictures later :)

I think I did more than 10l/100km with my Fiesta in Germany, which is enormous for a little Diesel engine :-o
But I did managed to get it to 169km/h on the Autobahn (I checked my satnav on the return) and a very good lap of the Ring :-D

Kip_6666

I Bought This Title :o
That was one very fast fiesta!
And i was being distracted by MXM giving the tourist tour.. and swek weighs a lot.

(it felt fast enough :( )